Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ended!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@OkanaWolf
Thank you for telling me! I will check with them to see if that is ok.
@OkanaWolf
Thank you for telling me! I will check with them to see if that is ok.
Would they take the eggs if I sold them between 220-230g?
@TGD
Would they take the eggs if I sold them between 220-230g?
@TGD
Imp Adopt
@OkanaWolf
I think that not all of them would. The AH is 220 last time I checked and naturally when selling in bulk, people expect a discount of some sort. I think that they would take 210g. If you are in no rush, I think you should wait. The noc eggs will continue to fall until NOTN is over. It is best offering this deal during the ice fest.
@OkanaWolf
I think that not all of them would. The AH is 220 last time I checked and naturally when selling in bulk, people expect a discount of some sort. I think that they would take 210g. If you are in no rush, I think you should wait. The noc eggs will continue to fall until NOTN is over. It is best offering this deal during the ice fest.
Okay, just wanted to double check cuz I was contemplating on making some quick profits @TGD
Okay, just wanted to double check cuz I was contemplating on making some quick profits @TGD
Imp Adopt
@OkanaWolf
If you sell your eggs at 210g, use this ping list:
Egg Ping list:
@/Radiance, @/AcretoSorien, @/BloodAlphaess, @/RaiStarDragon, @/Fernbrake, @/Chimerii, @/SarcasticHawke, @/hydde

They will snap up your eggs like hawks within 24 hours. They respond within 2 hours for me.
@OkanaWolf
If you sell your eggs at 210g, use this ping list:
Egg Ping list:
@/Radiance, @/AcretoSorien, @/BloodAlphaess, @/RaiStarDragon, @/Fernbrake, @/Chimerii, @/SarcasticHawke, @/hydde

They will snap up your eggs like hawks within 24 hours. They respond within 2 hours for me.
I’ll keep that in mind then, thank you!
I’ll keep that in mind then, thank you!
Imp Adopt
I can trade mine for a nocturne egg.
I can trade mine for a nocturne egg.
Awesome, that makes you lucky number 55. Which officially make me 5/9’s of the way there! @Andriana Would you like to be added to my pinglist?
Awesome, that makes you lucky number 55. Which officially make me 5/9’s of the way there! @Andriana Would you like to be added to my pinglist?
Imp Adopt
@OkanaWolf
Could I be put on the mass hatch ping list if there is one?
@OkanaWolf
Could I be put on the mass hatch ping list if there is one?
Sure.
Sure.
1 2 3 4 5 6