Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ended!
1 2 3 4 5 6
That’s fine! @Arialli Would you like to be added to the pinglist (also set up a cr please)
That’s fine! @Arialli Would you like to be added to the pinglist (also set up a cr please)
Imp Adopt
Sure thing!
The crossroads is up c:
Sure thing!
The crossroads is up c:
Currently almost 3/9’s of the way towards my goal!
Currently almost 3/9’s of the way towards my goal!
Imp Adopt
Officially made it 3/9’s of the way there!
Officially made it 3/9’s of the way there!
Imp Adopt
I am excited to see this ^__^
I am excited to see this ^__^
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
@antimonycarver
Honestly, same. I’ve never done something like this before, and I’m really really hoping to get an ice primal. Or at the very least, some very good colored dragons. Fingers crossed though. I’m 64 eggs away from my goal!
@antimonycarver
Honestly, same. I’ve never done something like this before, and I’m really really hoping to get an ice primal. Or at the very least, some very good colored dragons. Fingers crossed though. I’m 64 eggs away from my goal!
Imp Adopt
@OkanaWolf
Are you going to be doing the mass hatch after the Ice festival? I think doing it after the ice festival helps you get more eggs. I wish you the best of luck getting an ice primal.
@OkanaWolf
Are you going to be doing the mass hatch after the Ice festival? I think doing it after the ice festival helps you get more eggs. I wish you the best of luck getting an ice primal.
@TGD
I’ll be doing it as soon as I reach my goal of 99, but this ice fest should definitely help me gain more eggs. But I am starting to get lower on funds now. I’ll need an additional 12,000g to get the remaining funds for eggs. But my dragons and skins are not selling.
@TGD
I’ll be doing it as soon as I reach my goal of 99, but this ice fest should definitely help me gain more eggs. But I am starting to get lower on funds now. I’ll need an additional 12,000g to get the remaining funds for eggs. But my dragons and skins are not selling.
Imp Adopt
I would like to be added to the ping list. :)
I would like to be added to the ping list. :)
@Smyrbete Added you!
@Smyrbete Added you!
Imp Adopt
1 2 3 4 5 6