Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ended!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@OkanaWolf
Are you willing to sell your noc eggs for 210g each?
@OkanaWolf
Are you willing to sell your noc eggs for 210g each?
Uhm, I’m not selling them but I am trading them for ice eggs. @TGD
Uhm, I’m not selling them but I am trading them for ice eggs. @TGD
Imp Adopt
@OkanaWolf
That's fine.
@OkanaWolf
That's fine.
So you’d be willing to trade ice eggs for the NOCT eggs or that is fine, like you understand lol sorry, I didn’t get the clear message. @TGD
So you’d be willing to trade ice eggs for the NOCT eggs or that is fine, like you understand lol sorry, I didn’t get the clear message. @TGD
Imp Adopt
@OkanaWolf
I thought I could help liquidate your nocturne eggs so that you would have gems to buy the ice eggs you want. I could get them all liquidated today if you would like. It is easier to buy ice eggs with gems in my opinion. If you do not want to liquidate for your reasons, that is totally ok with me.
@OkanaWolf
I thought I could help liquidate your nocturne eggs so that you would have gems to buy the ice eggs you want. I could get them all liquidated today if you would like. It is easier to buy ice eggs with gems in my opinion. If you do not want to liquidate for your reasons, that is totally ok with me.
Oooooh, that makes sense now. I was a bit confused on what you were trying to say. I could liquidate two at the least. So I can have a few extra gems on hand then. Sorry for the confusion on my part. @TGD
Oooooh, that makes sense now. I was a bit confused on what you were trying to say. I could liquidate two at the least. So I can have a few extra gems on hand then. Sorry for the confusion on my part. @TGD
Imp Adopt
@OkanaWolf
Sorry for the confusion! I just thought that you might want to liquidate your eggs as there is a difference of over 100g on the AH right now. You might have to wait till the price of the noc eggs rises.
@OkanaWolf
Sorry for the confusion! I just thought that you might want to liquidate your eggs as there is a difference of over 100g on the AH right now. You might have to wait till the price of the noc eggs rises.
Yeah I probably should lol I’m just trying to get ice eggs ASAP. I have made a ton of progress already so far. @TGD
Yeah I probably should lol I’m just trying to get ice eggs ASAP. I have made a ton of progress already so far. @TGD
Imp Adopt
@OkanaWolf
Do you have any more noc eggs that you are selling? My customers really want to buy noc eggs. I can post my egg ping list here. They buy in bulk so they will clear you out in one go. lol : )
@OkanaWolf
Do you have any more noc eggs that you are selling? My customers really want to buy noc eggs. I can post my egg ping list here. They buy in bulk so they will clear you out in one go. lol : )
@TGD Uhm, I can do it once NOCT eggs raise a little higher if that’s okay. Maybe when it’s closer to the end of the holiday, if that’s okay. But I would definitely love to see if people have ice eggs I can buy from them.
@TGD Uhm, I can do it once NOCT eggs raise a little higher if that’s okay. Maybe when it’s closer to the end of the holiday, if that’s okay. But I would definitely love to see if people have ice eggs I can buy from them.
Imp Adopt
1 2 3 4 5 6