Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvF Raffle - Done
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 80
@xianvar
Thank you and the Light Dom Team!
  1. Transform yourself
  2. Pixel Full Body by fleurs
  3. Stargazing by Firelight
  4. Ancient Luck
@xianvar
Thank you and the Light Dom Team!
  1. Transform yourself
  2. Pixel Full Body by fleurs
  3. Stargazing by Firelight
  4. Ancient Luck
Lqph2GZ.gif
@xianvar Thank you so much!

1. Transform Yourself
2. Shine Light on Their Bravery
3. Murky Depths
4. Fullbody Gjinka/Humanoid OC by Bash
5. Pick a Persona (Skin Vi. Blossom)
@xianvar Thank you so much!

1. Transform Yourself
2. Shine Light on Their Bravery
3. Murky Depths
4. Fullbody Gjinka/Humanoid OC by Bash
5. Pick a Persona (Skin Vi. Blossom)
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@xianvar Thank you =)
  1. Transform yourself
  2. A Spectre in the Night
@xianvar Thank you =)
  1. Transform yourself
  2. A Spectre in the Night
@xianvar thank you !

1. Pick a persona (angel of darkness)
2. Pick a persona (angel of light)
3. Transform yourself
4. A spectre in the night
5. Not actually fire
6. Unobstructed view
@xianvar thank you !

1. Pick a persona (angel of darkness)
2. Pick a persona (angel of light)
3. Transform yourself
4. A spectre in the night
5. Not actually fire
6. Unobstructed view
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@xianvar

Thank you Light for this, glad you won :-)

1. A dire situation
2. Transform yourself
3. Whack a head
4. Murkey Depths
5. Nature will come to aid
6. A humourous vein
7. Its a baldwin thing
@xianvar

Thank you Light for this, glad you won :-)

1. A dire situation
2. Transform yourself
3. Whack a head
4. Murkey Depths
5. Nature will come to aid
6. A humourous vein
7. Its a baldwin thing
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
Woo!! Thanks again for all your hard work!
  1. Set an Accent: Accent: Mayura Aeris
  2. Be the Monster
  3. You gotta be joking!
  4. A Spectre in the Night
  5. Stargazing by Firelight
  6. Come to See the Play?
  7. The Seas be Ours
  8. A Red Dream
  9. Transform Yourself
  10. It's a Fairytale

Woo!! Thanks again for all your hard work!
  1. Set an Accent: Accent: Mayura Aeris
  2. Be the Monster
  3. You gotta be joking!
  4. A Spectre in the Night
  5. Stargazing by Firelight
  6. Come to See the Play?
  7. The Seas be Ours
  8. A Red Dream
  9. Transform Yourself
  10. It's a Fairytale

Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Yay, thank you so much! I think this is the first time I've ever had first pick in my round for a huge raffle like this, haha.

1. Fullbody Gijinka/Humanoid OC by Bash
Yay, thank you so much! I think this is the first time I've ever had first pick in my round for a huge raffle like this, haha.

1. Fullbody Gijinka/Humanoid OC by Bash
gvvmw41.png
@xianvar

Round THREE?? Nice!!! :D I'm so happy! Thank you so much!

1. To Catch a Mythical Beast
2. Defeat Them With Magic
3. Scattered Nebula
4. Fluff 'N Stuff
5. 1 Pixel Terrarium
6. Transform yourself
7. Stargazing by Firelight
8. Murky Depths
@xianvar

Round THREE?? Nice!!! :D I'm so happy! Thank you so much!

1. To Catch a Mythical Beast
2. Defeat Them With Magic
3. Scattered Nebula
4. Fluff 'N Stuff
5. 1 Pixel Terrarium
6. Transform yourself
7. Stargazing by Firelight
8. Murky Depths
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
24 hours have passed, so prize lists have been locked and will be sent out shortly!
24 hours have passed, so prize lists have been locked and will be sent out shortly!
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
[columns][color=transparent]_________________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/4KUfaMn.png[/img][color=transparent]_____[/color][nextcol][font=Constantia][size=4][i][color=goldenrod][b]Prizes Awarded[/b][/color][/i][/size] [size=2][color=saddlebrown][i] yumehisakawa - Fullbody Gijinka/Humanoid OC by Bash zhuzhujun - Transform Yourself hellnokitty - Pixel Fullbody by fleurs joywing - Shine Light on Their Bravery luciferr - Pick a Persona: Angel of Darkness puggles - A Dire Situation deztora - To Catch a Mythical Beast tarshaan - Set an Accent: Mayura Aeris goldia - Be the Monster [/i][/color][/size][/columns] [color=goldenrod][b][size=6][i][font=Constantia]Round 4 winners[/font][/i][/size][/b][/color] [indent][indent][indent][LIST=1] [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@hag (from round 3) [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@seradis [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@pouchipouchi [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@shyboo [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@kaykao [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@phenri [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@clownapologist [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@ladjanny [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@szikra [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@lissy [/LIST][/indent][/indent][/indent] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qxiRszj.png[/img] [size=2][i][color=saddlebrown]Winners now have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you were drawn in the previous round and moved to this one but do not respond, your ticket will be returned to the pool. How to respond: Please post in this thread. List a number of prizes equal to your number above, in the order you would prefer to receive them. For example, person 1 lists only their first choice, while person 5 lists their top choice followed by four other prizes of their interest, for a total of five. If you want to pass, just say pass, no need to wait it out! If everyone has responded, prizes may be sent out before 24 hours have passed. When prizes are being sent for each round, I will post in the thread (like I did above) to say the prizes are locked and being sent out. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want![/color][/i][/size] [quote=Spectator Pinglist][center] [size=0][size=0] @Olliver @MoonDragon @cherrytrees @jazilee @WardenOfTheBluff @minervamaga @Naramyon [/size][/size][/center] [/quote] [right][size=2]Edit Log: Reserved Post to change Title before pinging[/size][/right]
_________________4KUfaMn.png_____ Prizes Awarded

yumehisakawa - Fullbody Gijinka/Humanoid OC by Bash
zhuzhujun - Transform Yourself
hellnokitty - Pixel Fullbody by fleurs
joywing - Shine Light on Their Bravery
luciferr - Pick a Persona: Angel of Darkness
puggles - A Dire Situation
deztora - To Catch a Mythical Beast
tarshaan - Set an Accent: Mayura Aeris
goldia - Be the Monster

Round 4 winners

qxiRszj.png

Winners now have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you were drawn in the previous round and moved to this one but do not respond, your ticket will be returned to the pool.

How to respond:
Please post in this thread. List a number of prizes equal to your number above, in the order you would prefer to receive them. For example, person 1 lists only their first choice, while person 5 lists their top choice followed by four other prizes of their interest, for a total of five. If you want to pass, just say pass, no need to wait it out!

If everyone has responded, prizes may be sent out before 24 hours have passed. When prizes are being sent for each round, I will post in the thread (like I did above) to say the prizes are locked and being sent out. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want!

Edit Log: Reserved Post to change Title before pinging
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 80