Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvF Raffle - Done
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 80
1. Spin and Spun
2. Light the Way!
3. A Red Dream
4. The Circle of Life

@xianvar thanks to all the attendants who worked on this!
1. Spin and Spun
2. Light the Way!
3. A Red Dream
4. The Circle of Life

@xianvar thanks to all the attendants who worked on this!
Ooo thanks @xianvar!
1. Stars in the sky
2. Spin and spun
Ooo thanks @xianvar!
1. Stars in the sky
2. Spin and spun
UDzE7Lx.png
@xianvar Aaaaa thanks so much! This battle was tons of fun~

1. And Thanks for all the Fish
@xianvar Aaaaa thanks so much! This battle was tons of fun~

1. And Thanks for all the Fish
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif

[*] Fodder Trading
[*] Wishlist
[*]Hatchery
x
x
x
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@xianvar Awesome! and thank you to everyone who worked on this, it was a fun battle

1. The circle of life
2. Defeat them with magic
3. Complete makeover
@xianvar Awesome! and thank you to everyone who worked on this, it was a fun battle

1. The circle of life
2. Defeat them with magic
3. Complete makeover
@xianvar thanks!!

1. A Fiend Like You
2. And Thanks for all the Fish
3. Stargazing by Firelight
4. Set an Accent (Accent: Red Witch)
5. Pick a Persona (Skin: Burning Plume M)
6. Illuminating Fire
7. Pixel Full Body by fleurs
8. Pick a Persona (Skin: vi. BLOSSOM)
@xianvar thanks!!

1. A Fiend Like You
2. And Thanks for all the Fish
3. Stargazing by Firelight
4. Set an Accent (Accent: Red Witch)
5. Pick a Persona (Skin: Burning Plume M)
6. Illuminating Fire
7. Pixel Full Body by fleurs
8. Pick a Persona (Skin: vi. BLOSSOM)

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
Wow! I can't believe I won, and so early in the drawing!

1. Deepsea Pancakes
2. Mired in Battle
3. To Catch a Mythical Beast
4. It's a Baldwin Thing
5. Stand Your Ground!
6. Illuminating Fire
7. Cloak Your Army in Shadow
Wow! I can't believe I won, and so early in the drawing!

1. Deepsea Pancakes
2. Mired in Battle
3. To Catch a Mythical Beast
4. It's a Baldwin Thing
5. Stand Your Ground!
6. Illuminating Fire
7. Cloak Your Army in Shadow
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
Ack, overlooked this ping, glad I checked! Thanks to the dom team, the attendants, and everyone for working so hard! This was a great push :)

1. Complete Makeover
2. A Sight to Behold
3. Scattered Nebula
4. Better to See You With...
5. To Catch a Mythical Beast
6. Pick a Persona (vi. Blossom)
7. Whack A Head
8. Shine Light on their Bravery
9. Defeat Them With Magic
10. Freeze Out The Attackers
Ack, overlooked this ping, glad I checked! Thanks to the dom team, the attendants, and everyone for working so hard! This was a great push :)

1. Complete Makeover
2. A Sight to Behold
3. Scattered Nebula
4. Better to See You With...
5. To Catch a Mythical Beast
6. Pick a Persona (vi. Blossom)
7. Whack A Head
8. Shine Light on their Bravery
9. Defeat Them With Magic
10. Freeze Out The Attackers
Aaand since everyone has replied, I'm locking the lists and will be sending out prizes shortly!
Aaand since everyone has replied, I'm locking the lists and will be sending out prizes shortly!
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
[columns][color=transparent]_________________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/4KUfaMn.png[/img][color=transparent]_____[/color][nextcol][font=Constantia][size=4][i][color=goldenrod][b]Prizes Awarded[/b][/color][/i][/size] [size=2][color=saddlebrown][i]levengale - And Thanks for all the Fish foxhermit - Stars in the Sky sharderai - The Circle of Life arkhia - Spin and Spun birdsdonttalk - Freeze out the Attackers vendrus - Complete Makeover lissajade - Deepsea Pancakes ranmaru - A Fiend Like You duskawakening - Illuminating Fire hyphen - A Sight to Behold [/i][/color][/size][/columns] [color=goldenrod][b][size=6][i][font=Constantia]Round 3 winners[/font][/i][/size][/b][/color] [indent][indent][indent][LIST=1] [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@yumehisakawa [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@zhuzhujun [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@hag [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@hellnokitty [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@joywing [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@luciferr [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@puggles [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@deztora [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@tarshaan [*][font=Constantia][color=saddlebrown][size=5]@goldia [/LIST][/indent][/indent][/indent] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qxiRszj.png[/img] [size=2][i][color=saddlebrown]Winners now have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you were drawn in the previous round and moved to this one but do not respond, your ticket will be returned to the pool. How to respond: Please post in this thread. List a number of prizes equal to your number above, in the order you would prefer to receive them. For example, person 1 lists only their first choice, while person 5 lists their top choice followed by four other prizes of their interest, for a total of five. If you want to pass, just say pass, no need to wait it out! If everyone has responded, prizes may be sent out before 24 hours have passed. When prizes are being sent for each round, I will post in the thread (like I did above) to say the prizes are locked and being sent out. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want![/color][/i][/size] [quote=Spectator Pinglist][center] [size=0][size=0] @Olliver @MoonDragon @cherrytrees @jazilee @WardenOfTheBluff @minervamaga @Naramyon [/size][/size][/center] [/quote] [right][size=2]Edit Log: Added Spectator Ping List. One of these days, I [i]will[/i] remember[/size][/right]
_________________4KUfaMn.png_____ Prizes Awarded
levengale - And Thanks for all the Fish
foxhermit - Stars in the Sky
sharderai - The Circle of Life
arkhia - Spin and Spun
birdsdonttalk - Freeze out the Attackers
vendrus - Complete Makeover
lissajade - Deepsea Pancakes
ranmaru - A Fiend Like You
duskawakening - Illuminating Fire
hyphen - A Sight to Behold

Round 3 winners

qxiRszj.png

Winners now have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you were drawn in the previous round and moved to this one but do not respond, your ticket will be returned to the pool.

How to respond:
Please post in this thread. List a number of prizes equal to your number above, in the order you would prefer to receive them. For example, person 1 lists only their first choice, while person 5 lists their top choice followed by four other prizes of their interest, for a total of five. If you want to pass, just say pass, no need to wait it out!

If everyone has responded, prizes may be sent out before 24 hours have passed. When prizes are being sent for each round, I will post in the thread (like I did above) to say the prizes are locked and being sent out. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want!

Edit Log: Added Spectator Ping List. One of these days, I will remember
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
thank you! :)

1. Transform yourself
2. Set an Accent: Mayura Aeris
3. Set an Accent: Glittertips
4. Set an Accent: Luminous Manastreams
5. Murky Depths
6. Better to See You With
7. Ancient Luck
8. Fire up the Defense
9. The Seas be Ours
thank you! :)