Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Snapper Lovers
1 2 3 4 5
~ Love Snappers? Me too! Snappers are just so cute, that I have ten and counting. How many do you have? Also once mine start breeding I will be happy to trade them to you if you ask! Post pictures, bios, if you want to trade, whatever you want. :) But wait... what if you don't have any snappers, but love them anyway? Well then, you could ask someone who said they would want to trade, you could sit back and watch, or you could post what it would be like if you had it! Whatever floats your goat. ~
~ Love Snappers? Me too! Snappers are just so cute, that I have ten and counting. How many do you have? Also once mine start breeding I will be happy to trade them to you if you ask! Post pictures, bios, if you want to trade, whatever you want. :) But wait... what if you don't have any snappers, but love them anyway? Well then, you could ask someone who said they would want to trade, you could sit back and watch, or you could post what it would be like if you had it! Whatever floats your goat. ~
gliGNxy.png
@AnnaBelinda

I like snappers too. I have 5. Right now I think my favorite is Melvin. I love how steampunk looks on them except for the wings and the guys look great in formal wear.
@AnnaBelinda

I like snappers too. I have 5. Right now I think my favorite is Melvin. I love how steampunk looks on them except for the wings and the guys look great in formal wear.
Let me direct you to the newly formed Snapper Breeders Association! :D [url=http://tinyurl.com/l9eg2so][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/5984bc92f0120a3e9207bdbeef6d2185/tumblr_n74qarBE3r1tcqzfpo6_500.png[/img][/url] You should join. :3 I am not sure how many permanent Snappers I have anymore. *goes to count* ...51, 51 permanent Snappers. This does not include Snappers waiting to sell or being held for someone. I think I have a problem. A glorious, glorious problem!
Let me direct you to the newly formed Snapper Breeders Association! :D

tumblr_n74qarBE3r1tcqzfpo6_500.png

You should join. :3

I am not sure how many permanent Snappers I have anymore. *goes to count*

...51, 51 permanent Snappers. This does not include Snappers waiting to sell or being held for someone.

I think I have a problem. A glorious, glorious problem!
zQ6DQTa.png
I adore snappers, they're my second favourite breed. I've opted to only breed tundras though, so I will never have snappers XD

Maybe one day I change my mind, snappers so darn cute.
I adore snappers, they're my second favourite breed. I've opted to only breed tundras though, so I will never have snappers XD

Maybe one day I change my mind, snappers so darn cute.
i love snappers :^D theyre so big and lumpy and cute. i have three so far, i dont think i could even pick a favorite!! this is my newest lump, i love his colors bc they remind me of gourds & autumn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4132921] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41330/4132921_350.png[/img] [/url]
i love snappers :^D theyre so big and lumpy and cute. i have three so far, i dont think i could even pick a favorite!! this is my newest lump, i love his colors bc they remind me of gourds & autumn

4132921_350.png
Tallow Candle Stuffed Mith Tales of Terror
Yusss snappers they are the best @annabelinda
Yusss snappers they are the best @annabelinda
@SavageDestiny Thank you! Will do! :)

@joobr They are so lumpy, they're like little chubby glubs. And I just adore your newest one! :)

@Draconem Aren't they though? :P

So happy people like snappers
@SavageDestiny Thank you! Will do! :)

@joobr They are so lumpy, they're like little chubby glubs. And I just adore your newest one! :)

@Draconem Aren't they though? :P

So happy people like snappers
gliGNxy.png
They are like jumbo marshmallows I love them @annabelinda look at iceberg she kinda looks like yours
They are like jumbo marshmallows I love them @annabelinda look at iceberg she kinda looks like yours
@Draconem You're right they do look alike, also you have some pretty dragons :)
@Draconem You're right they do look alike, also you have some pretty dragons :)
gliGNxy.png
I love yours more id love to breed sometime :) @annabelinda
I love yours more id love to breed sometime :) @annabelinda
1 2 3 4 5