Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Identity crisis
aaaaaaaa im currently in ice flight but my clan is full of mages and scholars we fit so well in arcane but ive also kinda grown attached to ice so im at a point where I want to be in both arcane and ice flight and keep going between wanting to swap and not wanting to *-* recommendations..?
aaaaaaaa im currently in ice flight but my clan is full of mages and scholars we fit so well in arcane but ive also kinda grown attached to ice so im at a point where I want to be in both arcane and ice flight and keep going between wanting to swap and not wanting to *-* recommendations..?
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
You can always just have multiple locations in your lair. I'm Plague, but do have some Arcane, Water, etc. areas.
You can always just have multiple locations in your lair. I'm Plague, but do have some Arcane, Water, etc. areas.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Arcane flight doesn't have a monopoly on mages and scholars! That's what I tell myself when I look at my lair. I like to have no theme. Now I only have 4 dragons, but back then I used to have lots of breeds and genes and colors.
Arcane flight doesn't have a monopoly on mages and scholars! That's what I tell myself when I look at my lair. I like to have no theme. Now I only have 4 dragons, but back then I used to have lots of breeds and genes and colors.
XKezLHG.png
Isn't ice lore about preserving exhibits, fossils, and the like?

That sounds scholarly.
Isn't ice lore about preserving exhibits, fossils, and the like?

That sounds scholarly.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
maybe you could frame it as them having a close relation to arcane and learning arcane secrets that have been brought to ice. or uncovering arcane tomes in ice? Ive always imagined each element, like ice to have its own set of magic schooling for control over their individual elements. Arcanes as an element is honestly pretty abstract. its just pure raw mana in pink form. even Arcane magic spells in coli are weird compared to the rest [columns]Shadow: GOopy air! [item=shroud][nextcol] light: deer headlight [item=Enamor][nextcol] water: U drown [item=drown][nextcol]earth: stabby rocks [item=fossilize] [nextcol] ice Disneys frozen [item=congeal][/columns] Arcane though: shiny mana circle [item=enfeeble]
maybe you could frame it as them having a close relation to arcane and learning arcane secrets that have been brought to ice. or uncovering arcane tomes in ice?

Ive always imagined each element, like ice to have its own set of magic schooling for control over their individual elements.

Arcanes as an element is honestly pretty abstract. its just pure raw mana in pink form.
even Arcane magic spells in coli are weird compared to the rest
Shadow:
GOopy air!
Shroud
light:
deer headlight
Enamor
water:
U drown
Drown
earth:
stabby rocks
Fossilize
ice
Disneys frozen
Congeal

Arcane though:
shiny mana circle
Enfeeble
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising