Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trading familiars
1 2
Have these available: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vg45OIT.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SKaqAcO.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HcsJp3k.jpg[/img] missing like 500+ familiars so offer away and I'll check if I have them
Have these available:
Vg45OIT.jpg
SKaqAcO.jpg
HcsJp3k.jpg
missing like 500+ familiars so offer away and I'll check if I have them
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP
I would love to help. I would be interested in the new NotN familiars.
I can't offer gem market place familiars, I do not have any doubles of those.
Were there any particular familiars you were hunting?
Or any I should not offer? (I.e you will get yourself)

Thanks.
@JavaMP
I would love to help. I would be interested in the new NotN familiars.
I can't offer gem market place familiars, I do not have any doubles of those.
Were there any particular familiars you were hunting?
Or any I should not offer? (I.e you will get yourself)

Thanks.
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
@Phoenix I'm missing like a sh*t ton of both common coli, MP, GMP etc so any offers are ok with me. I think I'm even missing some NotN fams. if you have your own list, feel free to post and I can pick some out
@Phoenix I'm missing like a sh*t ton of both common coli, MP, GMP etc so any offers are ok with me. I think I'm even missing some NotN fams. if you have your own list, feel free to post and I can pick some out
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@javamp There's a bunch of notn familiars that I'm willing to trade for. Like the piano or carpet mimics. We can negotiate with some of the rarer ones like cragward custodian. [img]https://i.imgur.com/tc9l9S6.png[/img]
@javamp
There's a bunch of notn familiars that I'm willing to trade for. Like the piano or carpet mimics. We can negotiate with some of the rarer ones like cragward custodian.
tc9l9S6.png
Qv7V2MS.jpglPGkoqX.jpg
black wolf, common podid, smoke gyre, both turtles, all bears, mistwatch shellion, Cragward Custodian and Construction Mith are all fams I still need, @Swabloo . Who do you wanna swap with them? I normally do 1:1 but depending on rarity can change
black wolf, common podid, smoke gyre, both turtles, all bears, mistwatch shellion, Cragward Custodian and Construction Mith are all fams I still need, @Swabloo . Who do you wanna swap with them? I normally do 1:1 but depending on rarity can change
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@javamp
Sure, I'll dm you more details later
@javamp
Sure, I'll dm you more details later
Qv7V2MS.jpglPGkoqX.jpg
@javamp I'll trade construction mith or venomous toridae for dark chimera if you want :)
@javamp I'll trade construction mith or venomous toridae for dark chimera if you want :)
1JQqhES.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
I have a Tsunami, Everbloom or Contagion Gem Guardian I can swap for one of your Sundail Gem Guardians?

I'm also interested in a Dripcave Deputy and the blue one to the left of them, if you wanted to swap for the other two or I can properly go through my fams and see what I can offer? I have so many coli fams...
I have a Tsunami, Everbloom or Contagion Gem Guardian I can swap for one of your Sundail Gem Guardians?

I'm also interested in a Dripcave Deputy and the blue one to the left of them, if you wanted to swap for the other two or I can properly go through my fams and see what I can offer? I have so many coli fams...
@JavaMP

Hi! I'm interested in a Steadfast Sweeper - how does 5 coli fams you're missing sound? I can go through your bestiary and check which you're missing
@JavaMP

Hi! I'm interested in a Steadfast Sweeper - how does 5 coli fams you're missing sound? I can go through your bestiary and check which you're missing
WFrXXME.png
@drakota77749 I would like the construction moth please! please send a cr :)
@InTheDarke I can take the three gems for the three requested :) please send a cr :)
@Featherly Sounds good! Any 5 will do! please send a cr :)

My time is FR+9 So I will not be able to do anything past FR 14:00
@drakota77749 I would like the construction moth please! please send a cr :)
@InTheDarke I can take the three gems for the three requested :) please send a cr :)
@Featherly Sounds good! Any 5 will do! please send a cr :)

My time is FR+9 So I will not be able to do anything past FR 14:00
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2