Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | demand for each primal
1 2
I recently sold a nature primal Bogsneak for 200g from a fodder breeding, but she was semi-matchy with spearmint/leaf/honey. She was bought and immediately veilspunned right after their release so maybe I got lucky with the timing, haha. All the other nature primals I've hatched were from fodder/unmatchy pairs and they got yeeted (exalted).
I recently sold a nature primal Bogsneak for 200g from a fodder breeding, but she was semi-matchy with spearmint/leaf/honey. She was bought and immediately veilspunned right after their release so maybe I got lucky with the timing, haha. All the other nature primals I've hatched were from fodder/unmatchy pairs and they got yeeted (exalted).
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
No one likes Water Primal?!? Honestly? *Heads off to AH at a fast run*

I'm shocked.
No one likes Water Primal?!? Honestly? *Heads off to AH at a fast run*

I'm shocked.
Looking for Tidelord...wN876Zm.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
I'm not too sure about a going rate for each primal, but definitely earth and water are at the very bottom in terms of demand.
Even though earth and fire are the smallest flights, it's worth it more to be scattering the ugly fire fodder because not many are consistently being sold. And like the eyes look good.

I don't really have any opinions on light primals. It's hard to tell. For a while I thought people didn't like shadow and plague but it seems to be different now :o
The prices are always fluctuating for the rest tbh
I've noticed ice and lightning are being well liked so those are high in demand recently.
I'm not too sure about a going rate for each primal, but definitely earth and water are at the very bottom in terms of demand.
Even though earth and fire are the smallest flights, it's worth it more to be scattering the ugly fire fodder because not many are consistently being sold. And like the eyes look good.

I don't really have any opinions on light primals. It's hard to tell. For a while I thought people didn't like shadow and plague but it seems to be different now :o
The prices are always fluctuating for the rest tbh
I've noticed ice and lightning are being well liked so those are high in demand recently.
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

At one point the cheapest fire primals were like 500g+
At one point the cheapest fire primals were like 500g+
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →