Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | forum etiquette
if i have a few dragons i'm looking for, should i make one post with all of them or separate ones? sorry if this is a stupid question ^_^
if i have a few dragons i'm looking for, should i make one post with all of them or separate ones? sorry if this is a stupid question ^_^
@ANTAGONlST
That one is completely up to you. I would go for one thread, personally, because it'd be easier to keep up with than multiple.
@ANTAGONlST
That one is completely up to you. I would go for one thread, personally, because it'd be easier to keep up with than multiple.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I think it would be easier to just make one thread so it doesnt clog up the forums too much :O
I think it would be easier to just make one thread so it doesnt clog up the forums too much :O
HglzBbg.png
okay, thank you! since looking for one usually has the colors in title, how would i title for multiple?
okay, thank you! since looking for one usually has the colors in title, how would i title for multiple?
@ANTAGONlST Again that's up to you :D You could include the colours for your most sought after dragons, mention any specific breeds or certain themes (like nature, eyeburner etc) or just say you're looking for a few different things.
@ANTAGONlST Again that's up to you :D You could include the colours for your most sought after dragons, mention any specific breeds or certain themes (like nature, eyeburner etc) or just say you're looking for a few different things.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@ANTAGONlST

Try looking at other threads in Find A Dragon to see how they're titled and formatted! If there's a theme to the dragons you're looking for, you could title it something like "LF Trans Pride Dragons," "Looking for Shadow Reps," or go with the generic "LF Lots of Dragons!" if the dragons you're looking for are more varied.

You could also choose your favorite project for the title to give it a little more context, e.g. "LF Christmas Dragons (& Others)" so people who have a "Christmas" dragon would be more likely to see what else you're looking for. Once found, you can edit the title later to a different dragon!
@ANTAGONlST

Try looking at other threads in Find A Dragon to see how they're titled and formatted! If there's a theme to the dragons you're looking for, you could title it something like "LF Trans Pride Dragons," "Looking for Shadow Reps," or go with the generic "LF Lots of Dragons!" if the dragons you're looking for are more varied.

You could also choose your favorite project for the title to give it a little more context, e.g. "LF Christmas Dragons (& Others)" so people who have a "Christmas" dragon would be more likely to see what else you're looking for. Once found, you can edit the title later to a different dragon!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-