Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art telephone
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
SICK lol , glad to see it finished. thanks for putting it all together

(Excuse me while i drop the finished games pinglist. tried to remove people who are active or were in the most recent game so there are no double pings)
@Adrenaline @Razatharia @Flail @Breezefeather @Orgetzu @Uwuloo @Airplanefoxx @Aquatic @Embyrs @Amxndael @Seabi

hey all, game 5's results were posted a little while ago. here's a link to the post
SICK lol , glad to see it finished. thanks for putting it all together

(Excuse me while i drop the finished games pinglist. tried to remove people who are active or were in the most recent game so there are no double pings)
@Adrenaline @Razatharia @Flail @Breezefeather @Orgetzu @Uwuloo @Airplanefoxx @Aquatic @Embyrs @Amxndael @Seabi

hey all, game 5's results were posted a little while ago. here's a link to the post
So hype to see another finished round!! Amazing job everyone!
So hype to see another finished round!! Amazing job everyone!
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
Oh, that's lovely! I like how it went from griffon and two babies to two griffons and a baby, and then into some sort of dragon things running and crying.

On another note, I was thinking of trying to make a thread. I'm not great at managing things, but maybe I could do okay? Unless someone else wants to try to run the thread.
Oh, that's lovely! I like how it went from griffon and two babies to two griffons and a baby, and then into some sort of dragon things running and crying.

On another note, I was thinking of trying to make a thread. I'm not great at managing things, but maybe I could do okay? Unless someone else wants to try to run the thread.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Wow everyone did great!
Wow everyone did great!
My art shop super cheap! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3074098/1#post_49545725
She/her
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2932938#post_2932938 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
@Orgetzu
id love to be included if you started another thread :)
@Orgetzu
id love to be included if you started another thread :)
@Orgetzu if you do, put me on the pinglist for finished games/send me a ping when you set up the thread (:
dont be afraid to have multiple people to share duties because this can take a lot of energy+time
(not put on the list for participating, drawing right now feels like wrangling a crocodile)
@Orgetzu if you do, put me on the pinglist for finished games/send me a ping when you set up the thread (:
dont be afraid to have multiple people to share duties because this can take a lot of energy+time
(not put on the list for participating, drawing right now feels like wrangling a crocodile)
Can I get on the wait list for game 7?
Can I get on the wait list for game 7?
wind_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgv1.png
@ShadowStorm1404

I might be able to start a new thread since the owner doesn't appear to be active anymore, all I really need is the pinglists and those are on the post, unless you've already found someone to continue the thread.

@Orgetzu

I could? If you really want to though, you can do it, I don't mind.
@ShadowStorm1404

I might be able to start a new thread since the owner doesn't appear to be active anymore, all I really need is the pinglists and those are on the post, unless you've already found someone to continue the thread.

@Orgetzu

I could? If you really want to though, you can do it, I don't mind.
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
@Dragonflame4062 If you want to, feel free! Make sure to grab the few people recently who've asked about stuff. You'd probably be able to update more often than me, anyway, since I sometimes have very low energy.
@Dragonflame4062 If you want to, feel free! Make sure to grab the few people recently who've asked about stuff. You'd probably be able to update more often than me, anyway, since I sometimes have very low energy.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu

Alrighty then! I'll go organize a new thread rn.
@Orgetzu

Alrighty then! I'll go organize a new thread rn.
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24