Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art telephone
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@LightningclanLC Yes I got the art! I've been having some technical troubles with my drawing tablet so I wasn't able to start drawing till last night, but I got it fixed and its coming along nicely now :)
@LightningclanLC Yes I got the art! I've been having some technical troubles with my drawing tablet so I wasn't able to start drawing till last night, but I got it fixed and its coming along nicely now :)
bxDQbVS.gif 0f8ec67c8d1726ff5bb29ec279f11c1ccb162bce.png 9b20a1dfbbd0e34670a9a89c4436632f737cf37d.png bxDQbVS.gif
@lightningclanlc

I’ve just received the art but I’ve been busy with school so I haven’t got a break. I’ll definitely do my part over the weekend :0
@lightningclanlc

I’ve just received the art but I’ve been busy with school so I haven’t got a break. I’ll definitely do my part over the weekend :0
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@LightningclanLC When does the next round open? I think this is cool and I'd like to be part XD
@LightningclanLC When does the next round open? I think this is cool and I'd like to be part XD
adfa.png
@riku114
The next round starts when there are 10 participants on the waitlist. Unfortunately you just missed the start of another round so you’ll have to wait for 9 other artists to join. If you want to invite your friends to join I’m sure the wait will be much faster :)
@riku114
The next round starts when there are 10 participants on the waitlist. Unfortunately you just missed the start of another round so you’ll have to wait for 9 other artists to join. If you want to invite your friends to join I’m sure the wait will be much faster :)
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
@LightningclanLC

Just informing you that I received @Embyrs piece. However, I just started college not too long ago, so I'm going to try my best to as much done during the weekends (especially this weekend).
@LightningclanLC

Just informing you that I received @Embyrs piece. However, I just started college not too long ago, so I'm going to try my best to as much done during the weekends (especially this weekend).
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
@systemspliter
Okay that’s fine thanks for letting me know! :)
@systemspliter
Okay that’s fine thanks for letting me know! :)
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
@lightningclanlc

im painting my part right now so i predict ill have mine done by today or tomorrow??
@lightningclanlc

im painting my part right now so i predict ill have mine done by today or tomorrow??
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@lightningclanlc

I just got the art piece today! C: Quick question: we are redrawing the scene to the best of our ability, right? But in our style?
@lightningclanlc

I just got the art piece today! C: Quick question: we are redrawing the scene to the best of our ability, right? But in our style?
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@cheshiregata
Yup you’re drawing the scene in your own style, you can add or leave out small details if you want to personalize it a bit but the character should be recognizable:)
@cheshiregata
Yup you’re drawing the scene in your own style, you can add or leave out small details if you want to personalize it a bit but the character should be recognizable:)
@LightningclanLC This post is just to inform you that I have changed my username from SystemSpliter to XenoModule. [size=1]PS: I still haven't started b/c of quarantine art block. [emoji=banescale sad size=1]
@LightningclanLC

This post is just to inform you that I have changed my username from SystemSpliter to XenoModule.

PS: I still haven't started b/c of quarantine art block.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24