Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2020]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 279 280
Have: Previous year fams! [item=bewildered broom][item=rancous runner][item=poltergeist piano] Want: [item=tinder toy][item=silverstring harp][item=veilspun verse][item=steadfast sweeper][item=killer keyboard][item=writer's aid]
Have:
Previous year fams!
Bewildered Broom Poltergeist Piano

Want:
Tinder Toy Silverstring Harp Veilspun Verse Steadfast Sweeper Killer Keyboard Writer's Aid
UwUnl7O.png
@sraben Sure, send a CR!

@AbsoluteRadiance Sure, send a CR!

:)
@sraben Sure, send a CR!

@AbsoluteRadiance Sure, send a CR!

:)
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@evidence LAH for those is 75g for the Presence, 75g, and I value chests at 21g each, so that'd be ~570g or just under ~3 eggs
@evidence LAH for those is 75g for the Presence, 75g, and I value chests at 21g each, so that'd be ~570g or just under ~3 eggs
vnfnSuk.gif
[quote name="Saiban" date="2020-12-21 11:18:49" ] @/BapetheFish hey! sorry for the ping, i just pulled a Manticore's Might from a chest and wondered if you still needed it :) [/quote] @Saiban I don't need it anymore, I got one from a chest! Thanks for remembering though :)
Saiban wrote on 2020-12-21 11:18:49:
@/BapetheFish
hey! sorry for the ping, i just pulled a Manticore's Might from a chest and wondered if you still needed it :)
@Saiban
I don't need it anymore, I got one from a chest! Thanks for remembering though :)
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@Xairathan
Then can you add another chest and I will pay with 3 eggs.
@Xairathan
Then can you add another chest and I will pay with 3 eggs.
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
@evidence So 21 chests, the Presence, and the Hourglass vista for 3 eggs?
@evidence So 21 chests, the Presence, and the Hourglass vista for 3 eggs?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Sunworshipper My [item=silverstring harp] and [item=Raucous Runner] for your [item=vigilant spear] [item=Apparition lance]?
@Sunworshipper
My Silverstring Harp and Raucous Runner for your Vigilant Spear Apparition Lance ?
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
@Kitanya Would you trade your magic carpet and catty cannon for a raucous runner and manticore's might?
@Kitanya Would you trade your magic carpet and catty cannon for a raucous runner and manticore's might?
wishlist
@MaybeHuman a chest for 3x steadfast sweeper?
@MaybeHuman a chest for 3x steadfast sweeper?
@VolcanicThunder

Sure, send a CR!
@VolcanicThunder

Sure, send a CR!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 279 280