Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 289 290
hm wow ok
hm wow ok
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
@Dembai

Hey, just wondering if I could grab a sig for Tarot?
Im not sure if I was just unobservant and missed it >.>
@Dembai

I added Xuni, Aesa and Mullet to the RP Registry!
I added Xuni, Aesa and Mullet to the RP Registry!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Non-Store Related Announcement!

Xuni, the remnant of Cuneiform, and Quell's daughter, has disappeared. Trapped in another world inside a mysterious crystal, Xuni is on the hunt for a real story so that her father has something worth writing about! It won't be too hard to find, seeing as the realm they're trapped in is one of swords and sorcery~

This RP will be written out like a roleplay, however we will be using dungeons and dragons rules for creating characters and for combat.

Note- the crystal may make some 'changes' to your character when they go through it, giving them new abilities or even a slightly altered appearance. For example, Aris might find herself an Aarakocra or Fantasy might become a dragonborn! The crystal will make the character fit into the d&d world, so have fun picking their class and race, and if you don't know what would be the most fitting for your remnant, just ask!!

For the sake of ease and bots, this roleplay will take place over discord!
Come check it out!
Non-Store Related Announcement!

Xuni, the remnant of Cuneiform, and Quell's daughter, has disappeared. Trapped in another world inside a mysterious crystal, Xuni is on the hunt for a real story so that her father has something worth writing about! It won't be too hard to find, seeing as the realm they're trapped in is one of swords and sorcery~

This RP will be written out like a roleplay, however we will be using dungeons and dragons rules for creating characters and for combat.

Note- the crystal may make some 'changes' to your character when they go through it, giving them new abilities or even a slightly altered appearance. For example, Aris might find herself an Aarakocra or Fantasy might become a dragonborn! The crystal will make the character fit into the d&d world, so have fun picking their class and race, and if you don't know what would be the most fitting for your remnant, just ask!!

For the sake of ease and bots, this roleplay will take place over discord!
Come check it out!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
[quote name="@Skarlette" date="2020-12-14 22:17:07" ] Dembai Hey, just wondering if I could grab a sig for Tarot? Im not sure if I was just unobservant and missed it >.> [/quote] Oh! Of course, one sec! (I forgot to ask if you wanted one oops)
@Skarlette wrote on 2020-12-14 22:17:07:
Dembai

Oh! Of course, one sec! (I forgot to ask if you wanted one oops)
5gSLBV0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/POfVRRr.png[/img] @Aishim @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @amxndael @Angel614 @ArcanaPersona @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @Cattafang @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @Darkmoonbreeder @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @InfectedWolf @itsrainningtacos @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @NostalgicBreeze @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TangerineFruit @TeaHorse @teaThyme @TheLittleDeath @ToTheArk @TypeFull @ValkyrieValravn @Vngsursh @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Depersonalization has been summoned! It represents a type of dissociation where you feel like your body is not yours. Not just that it's wrong, but that it isn't YOU. Conspiracy is next!
POfVRRr.png

@Aishim
@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@amxndael
@Angel614
@ArcanaPersona
@BottledLightning
@BreezeFeather
@briar
@BunnySox
@Cattafang
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@Darkmoonbreeder
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@InfectedWolf
@itsrainningtacos
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@narumitsu
@NostalgicBreeze
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@Stormlark
@Sturmflux
@Sylvanlady
@TangerineFruit
@TeaHorse
@teaThyme
@TheLittleDeath
@ToTheArk
@TypeFull
@ValkyrieValravn
@Vngsursh
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Depersonalization has been summoned! It represents a type of dissociation where you feel like your body is not yours. Not just that it's wrong, but that it isn't YOU.

Conspiracy is next!
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai

No worries
Haha I’d love one please

(Also loving this new batch of kids. Especially abduction and depersonalisation)
@Dembai

No worries
Haha I’d love one please

(Also loving this new batch of kids. Especially abduction and depersonalisation)
@Dembai Hey, it's TheLittleDeath- I just changed my name, so if you could please edit the pinglist that would be great!
@Dembai Hey, it's TheLittleDeath- I just changed my name, so if you could please edit the pinglist that would be great!
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
Depersonalization is awesome! Imposter is still holding fast in my heart
Depersonalization is awesome! Imposter is still holding fast in my heart
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XizlKJ5.png[/img[/img]2XVuCCS.png
[quote name="@404UserNotFound" date="2020-12-17 08:50:16" ] Dembai Hey, it's TheLittleDeath- I just changed my name, so if you could please edit the pinglist that would be great! [/quote] sure!
@404UserNotFound wrote on 2020-12-17 08:50:16:
Dembai Hey, it's TheLittleDeath- I just changed my name, so if you could please edit the pinglist that would be great!

sure!
5gSLBV0.png
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 289 290