Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Tundra Exalt Rescue [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Reldarmgoomphis I'd like to adopt a tuntun! [b]Dragon name, picture, and/or link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9011935][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/90120/9011935_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Do you plan on a name change:[/b] No, it's perfect as is! [b]Will you donate (optional):[/b] Would you take a donation of another tundra? [emoji=tundra winking size=1] (I'll donate some [emoji=treasure size=1] regardless!) [b]Do you promise to care for this dragon for a long while:[/b] I do! [b]Do you have any plans for this dragon (optional, I am just curious):[/b] Perhaps the facet or marbled gene in the future! He's going to wear his name well.
@Reldarmgoomphis I'd like to adopt a tuntun!

Dragon name, picture, and/or link:
9011935_350.png
Do you plan on a name change: No, it's perfect as is!
Will you donate (optional): Would you take a donation of another tundra? (I'll donate some regardless!)
Do you promise to care for this dragon for a long while: I do!
Do you have any plans for this dragon (optional, I am just curious): Perhaps the facet or marbled gene in the future! He's going to wear his name well.
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
oSZNbp8.pngjIWpSOe.pngpjfb43o.pngxKESsDQ.pngH4J6gu2.png5G1dR62.png
lBxYxId.png
@Jyxxie If you have a Tundra you want to send over I can take him/her. I'll send a two-way trade for the donation if you're okay with it. And I am scared to see what "wear his name well" will look like. [emoji=tundra scared size=2] Yet also excited! Thanks for adopting! :) Just pinging @forganite to let them know Juicy fruit was adopted!
@Jyxxie
If you have a Tundra you want to send over I can take him/her. I'll send a two-way trade for the donation if you're okay with it.

And I am scared to see what "wear his name well" will look like. Yet also excited!
Thanks for adopting! :)

Just pinging @forganite to let them know Juicy fruit was adopted!
Bump (U ω U)
Bump (U ω U)
========= tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
gQNR0q3.png
Lou/Louie
She/her
/any
Fr+1
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Dragon name: elvia
Do you plan on name change?: No, elvia suits her!
Will you donate?: Yes
Do you plan on careing for this dragon for a long while?: Yes I do!
Do you have any plans for this dragon: she will be the hatchlings teacher! And in spare time she will be working with honeybee and her little Cafe thingy
Dragon name: elvia
Do you plan on name change?: No, elvia suits her!
Will you donate?: Yes
Do you plan on careing for this dragon for a long while?: Yes I do!
Do you have any plans for this dragon: she will be the hatchlings teacher! And in spare time she will be working with honeybee and her little Cafe thingy
========= tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
gQNR0q3.png
Lou/Louie
She/her
/any
Fr+1
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Darskstalker62
Ooh! Thanks for adopting, your plans seem nice too! I'll be sending her over shortly! Enjoy your newest bundle of fluff!

And pinging @WurldPeaz to let them know that their cute Tundra Elvia has been adopted!
@Darskstalker62
Ooh! Thanks for adopting, your plans seem nice too! I'll be sending her over shortly! Enjoy your newest bundle of fluff!

And pinging @WurldPeaz to let them know that their cute Tundra Elvia has been adopted!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62427546][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624276/62427546_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Do you plan on a name change:[/b] His name is honestly quite cute so I probably won't for the time being! [b]Will you donate (optional):[/b] I sure can! Let me know what you need and I'll be happy to send some over :) [b]Do you promise to care for this dragon for a long while:[/b] Yes! I love the bright colors on him and my lair could definitely use some more vibrancy. [b]Do you have any plans for this dragon (optional, I am just curious):[/b] I actually really like the scry of him as a Veilspun so I think I'll be making that my next project!
62427546_350.png

Do you plan on a name change: His name is honestly quite cute so I probably won't for the time being!
Will you donate (optional): I sure can! Let me know what you need and I'll be happy to send some over :)
Do you promise to care for this dragon for a long while: Yes! I love the bright colors on him and my lair could definitely use some more vibrancy.
Do you have any plans for this dragon (optional, I am just curious): I actually really like the scry of him as a Veilspun so I think I'll be making that my next project!
Dragon name, picture, and/or link: Alnitak
Do you plan on a name change: Not really. I think his name is fine.
Will you donate (optional): I don't have a lot right now but when I can I absolutely will
Do you promise to care for this dragon for a long while: I do! He's a beautiful frozen pond!
Do you have any plans for this dragon (optional, I am just curious): I want to find a mate for him and maybe, eventually, give him some lore.
Dragon name, picture, and/or link: Alnitak
Do you plan on a name change: Not really. I think his name is fine.
Will you donate (optional): I don't have a lot right now but when I can I absolutely will
Do you promise to care for this dragon for a long while: I do! He's a beautiful frozen pond!
Do you have any plans for this dragon (optional, I am just curious): I want to find a mate for him and maybe, eventually, give him some lore.
Oufkzg8.png
Yay!!
Yay!!
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@Xiuren
Yes, he is a great color scheme! I uh.... accidentally deleted the scrys, but I'm sure you can find it again. I'll send him over momentarily!
@WinterWonderland
Alnitak is actually named after a star! And yes, he is quite beautiful! And he does look like a frozen pond, I've never noticed! I'll be sending him over momentarily!
@Jyxxie
Yunoa is adopted! Yay! Thought I'd let ya know, sorry if you didn't want to be notified though!
Phew, three adoptions in one day! Nice! Might need to go snatch more Tundras now!
@Xiuren
Yes, he is a great color scheme! I uh.... accidentally deleted the scrys, but I'm sure you can find it again. I'll send him over momentarily!
@WinterWonderland
Alnitak is actually named after a star! And yes, he is quite beautiful! And he does look like a frozen pond, I've never noticed! I'll be sending him over momentarily!
@Jyxxie
Yunoa is adopted! Yay! Thought I'd let ya know, sorry if you didn't want to be notified though!
Phew, three adoptions in one day! Nice! Might need to go snatch more Tundras now!
@Reldarmgoomphis I am glad to see him find a new home! Thank you for the ping! @Xiuren If I remember correctly, this was the veil scry in his bio? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=60&breed=19&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=68&winggene=72&wings=155&auth=c3314bc44d13d85122339172872fc5b85cf5e4d3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And thank you for taking in my petty tropical boy!
@Reldarmgoomphis I am glad to see him find a new home! Thank you for the ping!

@Xiuren If I remember correctly, this was the veil scry in his bio?
dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=60&breed=19&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=68&winggene=72&wings=155&auth=c3314bc44d13d85122339172872fc5b85cf5e4d3&dummyext=prev.png

And thank you for taking in my petty tropical boy!
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
oSZNbp8.pngjIWpSOe.pngpjfb43o.pngxKESsDQ.pngH4J6gu2.png5G1dR62.png
lBxYxId.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22