Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Tundra Exalt Rescue [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
[b]Dragon name, picture, and/or link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65588011][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/655881/65588011_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Do you plan on a name change:[/b] Nope! [b]Will you donate (optional):[/b] Yes, I'll send over some plants and a bit of treasure. [b]Do you promise to care for this dragon for a long while:[/b] Of course! [b]Do you have any plans for this dragon (optional, I am just curious):[/b] Not really, more of a permanent addition to the clan than anything.
Dragon name, picture, and/or link:
65588011_350.png
Do you plan on a name change: Nope!
Will you donate (optional): Yes, I'll send over some plants and a bit of treasure.
Do you promise to care for this dragon for a long while: Of course!
Do you have any plans for this dragon (optional, I am just curious): Not really, more of a permanent addition to the clan than anything.
QGlDrIs.pngiwpOjY0.gifwind.gifOLBwj1S.gif
@NoSnootsAreSafe
Ah, thank you for adopting! Sending her now!
@NoSnootsAreSafe
Ah, thank you for adopting! Sending her now!
@Jyxxie Ah yes that's it! Thank you for sharing it, and thank you for your beautiful boy as well!
@Jyxxie Ah yes that's it! Thank you for sharing it, and thank you for your beautiful boy as well!
Dragon name, picture, and/or link: Floriskas
Do you plan on a name change: No
Will you donate (optional): Hav little mones, but i give 5kt
Do you promise to care for this dragon for a long while: He will forever! I hav no tundra he will be my first
Do you have any plans for this dragon (optional, I am just curious): I will try make smol fun lore, he looks like he likes party
Dragon name, picture, and/or link: Floriskas
Do you plan on a name change: No
Will you donate (optional): Hav little mones, but i give 5kt
Do you promise to care for this dragon for a long while: He will forever! I hav no tundra he will be my first
Do you have any plans for this dragon (optional, I am just curious): I will try make smol fun lore, he looks like he likes party
hFLyC6i.png
@Reldarmgoomphis
Can I be put on the ping list for new tundras
@Reldarmgoomphis
Can I be put on the ping list for new tundras
76546600p.pngHxP6kXi.png5vBmPXW.png9vcebAv.png98aej12.pngxe4FQbY.pngRFvdPMt.pngynsC8gT.png5cGqrId.png5A0cdTf.pngmPQFox6.pngaQp8eZz.pngHe9H6Ep.png
Sckt29g.png
@Lightsun68 Yes, absolutely! Just added you. :)
@Lightsun68 Yes, absolutely! Just added you. :)
[emoji=tundra happy size=1] Bump! [emoji=snowflake size=1]
Bump!
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
oSZNbp8.pngjIWpSOe.pngpjfb43o.pngxKESsDQ.pngH4J6gu2.png5G1dR62.png
lBxYxId.png
[b]Dragon name:[/b] Mistletoe [b]Dragon picture/link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66085022][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660851/66085022_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Any lore/other information:[/b] He comes with lore! He's a lot like his mom. He's a December 25th hatch! [b]Reason for Surrendering:[/b] He's got a lot of love to spread in Sornieth! [b]Do you want to be notified when this dragon is adopted:[/b] I do! [b]Would you like to have your dragon sent back to you if he doesn't get adopted:[/b] Yes please [emoji=tundra happy size=1] @Reldarmgoomphis (Sorry, forgot to ping you!)
Dragon name: Mistletoe
Dragon picture/link: 66085022_350.png
Any lore/other information: He comes with lore! He's a lot like his mom. He's a December 25th hatch!
Reason for Surrendering: He's got a lot of love to spread in Sornieth!
Do you want to be notified when this dragon is adopted: I do!
Would you like to have your dragon sent back to you if he doesn't get adopted: Yes please

@Reldarmgoomphis (Sorry, forgot to ping you!)
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
oSZNbp8.pngjIWpSOe.pngpjfb43o.pngxKESsDQ.pngH4J6gu2.png5G1dR62.png
lBxYxId.png
@Jyxxie Oh, he is ADORABLE! He's so Christmassy. I'd love to find him a new home. Can you send him over?
@Jyxxie Oh, he is ADORABLE! He's so Christmassy. I'd love to find him a new home. Can you send him over?
@Lightsun68 Mistletoe is now on the available Tundras post!
@Lightsun68 Mistletoe is now on the available Tundras post!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22