Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ DRAGON TRAINING ]
1 2 3 4
Hey it's me again, I don't mind waiting for a spot to open and was wondering if you could level up Mango my wildclaw to lvl 15 like you did with Andromedia ^^
Hey it's me again, I don't mind waiting for a spot to open and was wondering if you could level up Mango my wildclaw to lvl 15 like you did with Andromedia ^^
s0SlLkc.png
@RaiynTheAlicorn Yes, dragons up to 15lvl are served out of turn!
I will write to you now (uwu)
@RaiynTheAlicorn Yes, dragons up to 15lvl are served out of turn!
I will write to you now (uwu)
ddeundv-4ab1e753-4043-40a5-a43b-4447ed218152.gif x x x
1NvphvS.png
GpIVvm1.png
Father / Fob
4SzSxLW.png
SRsfBYm.png
x hDNVBOu.png
S3J5uo7.png
FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
x Np4NxIR.png
BzjAkuF.png
em6G0U2.png
xx ara9Ywc.png
Yo! I see one free slot. Can I take it?
I need up from 10 to 25 lvl.
Yo! I see one free slot. Can I take it?
I need up from 10 to 25 lvl.
profile_banner.jpg
@61i7ch
Yeah, of course (as far as I remember, I wrote to you in pm)
You can send your dragon now (uwu)
@61i7ch
Yeah, of course (as far as I remember, I wrote to you in pm)
You can send your dragon now (uwu)
1NvphvS.png
GpIVvm1.png
Father / Fob
4SzSxLW.png
SRsfBYm.png
x hDNVBOu.png
S3J5uo7.png
FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
x Np4NxIR.png
BzjAkuF.png
em6G0U2.png
xx ara9Ywc.png
@COparade, @SavySav122, @grimVisionary, @Jockie [b]There is news for you at the end of the first page![/b] [emoji=comment size=1]
@COparade, @SavySav122, @grimVisionary, @Jockie

There is news for you at the end of the first page!
1NvphvS.png
GpIVvm1.png
Father / Fob
4SzSxLW.png
SRsfBYm.png
x hDNVBOu.png
S3J5uo7.png
FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
x Np4NxIR.png
BzjAkuF.png
em6G0U2.png
xx ara9Ywc.png
yes we got pinged when it was posted, thank you for notifying us ^^
yes we got pinged when it was posted, thank you for notifying us ^^
Click the eggs or the Dragons die
Lichtdrache.gif
[center][font=georgia][size=7]The winds are changing. [img]https://i.ibb.co/0jNLWDW/4a6247b94dab1aec74989857691a48b7.gif[/img][/center] --------- [center][font=georgia]It's time for a change of scenery. It's time to learn new things and change. [b]My training center is temporarily closing, and I am moving to a lightning flight.[/b][/center] --------- [center][size=5][font=georgia][b]What lies ahead?[/b][/center] [LIST] [*] [font=georgia][b]New forum.[/b] I will create a new forum with a new design and work on intuitive navigation between posts. This forum will be closed and likely removed in the future. Everyone who is now in the pinglist will, of course, be included in the pinglist and on the new forum. [*] [font=georgia][b]Redesigned price list.[/b] So that it would be more convenient for both you and me to navigate in it and understand how much training will cost if the dragon is not level 1. [*] [font=georgia][b]Price increase.[/b] Prices will approach the market average. [*] [font=georgia][b]Two-fodder training.[/b] At the moment I am preparing a trainer who can train two dragons at the same time. Most likely, this will result in an increase in the number of slots to 4. Two slots for training at the moment, and two slots for awaiting training.[/LIST] [font=georgia]Now I cannot be sure that I have described above all the changes that await us, but at least these are the main ones. Please notify me if you want to be removed from the pinglist. I cannot say for sure when I will open up again. I have a lot of projects and things that I want to try and I hope to be closed for no more than a month. However, I am not making any promises. No one knows where this gust of wind will lead me. ---------- [right][font=georgia]@COparade @SavySav122 @grimVisionary @Jockie[/right]
The winds are changing.

4a6247b94dab1aec74989857691a48b7.gif

It's time for a change of scenery. It's time to learn new things and change.
My training center is temporarily closing, and I am moving to a lightning flight.

What lies ahead?
  • New forum. I will create a new forum with a new design and work on intuitive navigation between posts. This forum will be closed and likely removed in the future. Everyone who is now in the pinglist will, of course, be included in the pinglist and on the new forum.
  • Redesigned price list. So that it would be more convenient for both you and me to navigate in it and understand how much training will cost if the dragon is not level 1.
  • Price increase. Prices will approach the market average.
  • Two-fodder training. At the moment I am preparing a trainer who can train two dragons at the same time. Most likely, this will result in an increase in the number of slots to 4. Two slots for training at the moment, and two slots for awaiting training.

Now I cannot be sure that I have described above all the changes that await us, but at least these are the main ones.

Please notify me if you want to be removed from the pinglist.

I cannot say for sure when I will open up again. I have a lot of projects and things that I want to try and I hope to be closed for no more than a month. However, I am not making any promises.
No one knows where this gust of wind will lead me.

1NvphvS.png
GpIVvm1.png
Father / Fob
4SzSxLW.png
SRsfBYm.png
x hDNVBOu.png
S3J5uo7.png
FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
x Np4NxIR.png
BzjAkuF.png