Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Well-fed bonus not accumulating?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
My dragons have always been well over 80% and I've yet to receive the bonus, or even see the apparent progress bar go up.
(Always says "in three days" which tends to add a bit more frustration.)
My dragons have always been well over 80% and I've yet to receive the bonus, or even see the apparent progress bar go up.
(Always says "in three days" which tends to add a bit more frustration.)
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
I'm having the same issue and I know it's not an issue with my computer; it still shows the same message when I log in on my iPhone.
I'm having the same issue and I know it's not an issue with my computer; it still shows the same message when I log in on my iPhone.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Reneko @Luzius and everyone else...

I took my Clan Energy down to 78% and then refilled it, but after logging back in on after the rollover and daily maintenance, there was no change. Still stuck at the 3 day counter, so don't bother starving your dragons or knocking them out in the Coliseum, it didn't work.
@Reneko @Luzius and everyone else...

I took my Clan Energy down to 78% and then refilled it, but after logging back in on after the rollover and daily maintenance, there was no change. Still stuck at the 3 day counter, so don't bother starving your dragons or knocking them out in the Coliseum, it didn't work.
Legacy Challenge
I also have the same issue. Signed up very recently :/
I also have the same issue. Signed up very recently :/
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
i forget to check forums after i've posted, please ping me so i see replies >.<
I'm having the same problem

Registered 7 days ago,and keep the clan’s energy above 100% every day,but, no bonus,no gems!
Why didn’t I get the well fed bonus?
I'm having the same problem

Registered 7 days ago,and keep the clan’s energy above 100% every day,but, no bonus,no gems!
Why didn’t I get the well fed bonus?
Joined in June, bar has dropped below 80% once, but it's been above the past three days but it still tells me '3 more days'. Cleared cache, using chrome.
Joined in June, bar has dropped below 80% once, but it's been above the past three days but it still tells me '3 more days'. Cleared cache, using chrome.
zdgs.jpg
+17 FR time
Didnt see this and accidentally made a new thread ^^"
But yeah same problem here! I;ve used three different browsers and two other (my regular laptop, my phone, and a home pc) and it still says the same thing, so i doubt something in the cache is the problem :-(
Didnt see this and accidentally made a new thread ^^"
But yeah same problem here! I;ve used three different browsers and two other (my regular laptop, my phone, and a home pc) and it still says the same thing, so i doubt something in the cache is the problem :-(
Same problem. My dragons have all been well fed for the entire duration of a week, only dropping to 98% once. My counter still says I have 'three days' till bonuses. Not sure what the bonuses are... but the thing hasn't dropped to two days, or given me anything.
Same problem. My dragons have all been well fed for the entire duration of a week, only dropping to 98% once. My counter still says I have 'three days' till bonuses. Not sure what the bonuses are... but the thing hasn't dropped to two days, or given me anything.
I also tried dropping my dragons to below 80% (I got them down to about 78%), kept it there until 12:30 am, and then fed them up to 100 again.

So far, nothing's happened. :(
Hopefully it'll be resolved soon, though!
I also tried dropping my dragons to below 80% (I got them down to about 78%), kept it there until 12:30 am, and then fed them up to 100 again.

So far, nothing's happened. :(
Hopefully it'll be resolved soon, though!
021_zpswugdkw7b.png

rafflegif_zps1lbgfahm.gif
I'm encountering the same problem; glad it's not just me! I've never had my clan energy go below 90% since I signed up at the beginning of the month and it's still always said 3 days :(
I'm encountering the same problem; glad it's not just me! I've never had my clan energy go below 90% since I signed up at the beginning of the month and it's still always said 3 days :(
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17