Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Well-fed bonus not accumulating?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I was just directed to this part of the forums.

In short, same problem. I tried switching to Internet Explorer, but nothing changed (I generally use Chrome).
I was just directed to this part of the forums.

In short, same problem. I tried switching to Internet Explorer, but nothing changed (I generally use Chrome).
I just started and I am also having this issue. I'm starting to wonder if it's something that only affects new accounts since someone with an older account isn't having this problem even though we use the same browser on the same computer (unless theirs is just stuck at full).
I just started and I am also having this issue. I'm starting to wonder if it's something that only affects new accounts since someone with an older account isn't having this problem even though we use the same browser on the same computer (unless theirs is just stuck at full).
This is being looked at by our devs currently - we will keep you all updated on this!
This is being looked at by our devs currently - we will keep you all updated on this!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
ok, mine is really weird, i am almost positive it has given me only 10 gathering turns the last 2 days, maybe 3, but i haven't had it go below 80% in months
ok, mine is really weird, i am almost positive it has given me only 10 gathering turns the last 2 days, maybe 3, but i haven't had it go below 80% in months
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
The same problem, yes
(It was me who started topic before http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=1099164&p=mb )
The same problem, yes
(It was me who started topic before http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=1099164&p=mb )
Hello! I also wanted to add my name to the list of people experiencing this glitch. I started playing after the June 3rd window, and my energy has never dropped below 95% (I'm obsessive compulsive, it must always be PERFECT!).

My bonus bar has just never accumulated anything at all. I'm running Chrome, and clearing cache didn't help.
Hello! I also wanted to add my name to the list of people experiencing this glitch. I started playing after the June 3rd window, and my energy has never dropped below 95% (I'm obsessive compulsive, it must always be PERFECT!).

My bonus bar has just never accumulated anything at all. I'm running Chrome, and clearing cache didn't help.
Adding my name to the list-- same issue; using chrome, I have cleared my cache, and I'm also a new account. Thanks for looking into it, devs.
Adding my name to the list-- same issue; using chrome, I have cleared my cache, and I'm also a new account. Thanks for looking into it, devs.
Adding my name to the list of people experiencing this issue. I registered on the 4th of June, so I'm new too. I'm using Chrome and I've cleared my cache.
Adding my name to the list of people experiencing this issue. I registered on the 4th of June, so I'm new too. I'm using Chrome and I've cleared my cache.
I am also having this issue. A friend that registered earlier in the day isn't...
I am also having this issue. A friend that registered earlier in the day isn't...
Same problem here. I'd like to get my bonuses, like the extra gathering turn and such.
Same problem here. I'd like to get my bonuses, like the extra gathering turn and such.
6epgHfG.png
I rent out Arcane nests for FREE. Conditions on my clan profile.
FR+3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17