Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Boss Enemies Not Appearing
I havent tried the other venues, but in the Mire, the boss enemies wont appear. It actually freezes the entire coli menu. If it's not boss enemies, then they arent showing up at all. I can play several matches and then the screen will "freeze"? I'm encountering every other enemy in the Mire, but not the War Toads
I havent tried the other venues, but in the Mire, the boss enemies wont appear. It actually freezes the entire coli menu. If it's not boss enemies, then they arent showing up at all. I can play several matches and then the screen will "freeze"? I'm encountering every other enemy in the Mire, but not the War Toads
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
(3hrs ahead of FRT)
@Crimsonbluewolf fry clearing your cache and cookies
@Crimsonbluewolf fry clearing your cache and cookies
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I'm having the same issue, and clearing the cache and cookies did not work, unfortunately. It seems to be relating to the Molten Wartoad on my end, as I am able to fight his blue counterpart with no issues.

It's odd... I suppose I could try it on other browsers, but it's the only monster in the Mire that is causing issues for me on Chrome.
I'm having the same issue, and clearing the cache and cookies did not work, unfortunately. It seems to be relating to the Molten Wartoad on my end, as I am able to fight his blue counterpart with no issues.

It's odd... I suppose I could try it on other browsers, but it's the only monster in the Mire that is causing issues for me on Chrome.
I think I know what's happening. I'm having the same issue, though for me it seems to be the Sickle Kamaitachi, rather than the Wartoad, if the Game Database is any indication. [img]https://i.imgur.com/PrUrZQW.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9tHyXQw.png[/img] You can see how the Sickle Kamaitachi's sprite does not load. Because of this, I believe what's happening is that the Coliseum fails to load the Kamaitachi's battle sprite, and locks up as a result. I literally only just cleared my cache because of this problem and my previous cache clear before that was also a short time ago, but it changed nothing, so I worry this might be something on the site's end. I also noticed that in my hoard, the image of Glowing Ember has the same issue and does not load (and didn't load also before I cleared cache). I wonder if this would cause the Coli to crash constantly if it were Flameforger's right now. I hope this can be fixed soon, because having to constantly reload during NotN as a result of an enemy failing to load is going to be annoying...
I think I know what's happening. I'm having the same issue, though for me it seems to be the Sickle Kamaitachi, rather than the Wartoad, if the Game Database is any indication.

PrUrZQW.png

9tHyXQw.png

You can see how the Sickle Kamaitachi's sprite does not load. Because of this, I believe what's happening is that the Coliseum fails to load the Kamaitachi's battle sprite, and locks up as a result.

I literally only just cleared my cache because of this problem and my previous cache clear before that was also a short time ago, but it changed nothing, so I worry this might be something on the site's end. I also noticed that in my hoard, the image of Glowing Ember has the same issue and does not load (and didn't load also before I cleared cache). I wonder if this would cause the Coli to crash constantly if it were Flameforger's right now.

I hope this can be fixed soon, because having to constantly reload during NotN as a result of an enemy failing to load is going to be annoying...
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi it loads just fine for me, so i doubt its in site's end [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442830819590144001/786914328972361748/unknown.png[/img] try incognito/private mode, try vpn (if possible), try disabling any possible browser extensions you have, and try different browser (not all at once, one by one to figure out where the possible problem is)
@Neffi it loads just fine for me, so i doubt its in site's end

unknown.png

try incognito/private mode, try vpn (if possible), try disabling any possible browser extensions you have, and try different browser (not all at once, one by one to figure out where the possible problem is)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
It does load fine in incognito mode, so there's that at least.

Doesn't change the fact that clearing browser cache does not fix the issue.
It does load fine in incognito mode, so there's that at least.

Doesn't change the fact that clearing browser cache does not fix the issue.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi usually the cache clearing is set for specific time span, and default tends to be like past 24 hours. did you set it to clear from all time? also try disabling browser extensions, usually incognito disables browser extensions as well.
@Neffi usually the cache clearing is set for specific time span, and default tends to be like past 24 hours. did you set it to clear from all time? also try disabling browser extensions, usually incognito disables browser extensions as well.
@Ralzakark

Nope, for me the default time span of cache/cookie clear is all time. I did find the cause thanks to what you said, though, so thanks for that!

@Crimsonbluewolf @AlgebraicPlanet

Do you happen to use Malwarebytes and have the Malwarebytes Browser Guard extension? If yes, disable that, at least for FR. For me at least, I identified it as the cause of preventing certain graphics to load. If you don't have that extension, experiment with the ones you do have - looks like the cause is there.
@Ralzakark

Nope, for me the default time span of cache/cookie clear is all time. I did find the cause thanks to what you said, though, so thanks for that!

@Crimsonbluewolf @AlgebraicPlanet

Do you happen to use Malwarebytes and have the Malwarebytes Browser Guard extension? If yes, disable that, at least for FR. For me at least, I identified it as the cause of preventing certain graphics to load. If you don't have that extension, experiment with the ones you do have - looks like the cause is there.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi

I disabled it for Flight Rising, and the Molten Wartoad started appearing. However, there were still instances it just wouldn't load, so it could be Avast... I'll need to investigate a bit more and see if there is a way to disable it for FR.

I'm trying Incognito Mode now and it seems to be working, but none of the bosses have been showing up at the moment so I can't confirm.

I did inspect the element when it failed to work on regular Chrome, and it came up with the server failing to respond, so that was interesting.
@Neffi

I disabled it for Flight Rising, and the Molten Wartoad started appearing. However, there were still instances it just wouldn't load, so it could be Avast... I'll need to investigate a bit more and see if there is a way to disable it for FR.

I'm trying Incognito Mode now and it seems to be working, but none of the bosses have been showing up at the moment so I can't confirm.

I did inspect the element when it failed to work on regular Chrome, and it came up with the server failing to respond, so that was interesting.
Malware Bytes is blocking my Scythe Kamatachis too. Possibly also the wartoads, but I refresh when I see them anyway because I'm usually training fodder, so I can't be positive about them.
Malware Bytes is blocking my Scythe Kamatachis too. Possibly also the wartoads, but I refresh when I see them anyway because I'm usually training fodder, so I can't be positive about them.
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.