Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 2020 Game Awards
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i only stuck around for seph's smash reveal and thats really all i needed. that alone made this year for me i was so happy!!!!

also ark 2 makes me laugh a little because i constantly forget that ark has like lore and a vague plot and isn't just about me seeing how many raptors i can squeeze into a house and give terrible names too
i only stuck around for seph's smash reveal and thats really all i needed. that alone made this year for me i was so happy!!!!

also ark 2 makes me laugh a little because i constantly forget that ark has like lore and a vague plot and isn't just about me seeing how many raptors i can squeeze into a house and give terrible names too
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
Seasons and Road 96 looked really gorgeous and interesting!

I do sorta wish the award show celebrated the games getting awards more but also I like hearing about new games lolol.

It was so cute watching people receive awards!! The Among Us team made me cry every time I saw them. D;
Seasons and Road 96 looked really gorgeous and interesting!

I do sorta wish the award show celebrated the games getting awards more but also I like hearing about new games lolol.

It was so cute watching people receive awards!! The Among Us team made me cry every time I saw them. D;
eP65k0J.png
The Among Us team clearly didn't expect much, especially not two awards, their shock was pretty obvious and that was cute.

Big mad that Supergiant didn't have any speech though
The Among Us team clearly didn't expect much, especially not two awards, their shock was pretty obvious and that was cute.

Big mad that Supergiant didn't have any speech though
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/623296558502248473/786801583081652234/image0.png[/img][/center]
image0.png
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
@pneumonic Curious why you think Last of Us didn't deserve the accessibility award? As far as I'm aware no other game has as many options to allow disabled players from customizing their experience to suit their needs as it does. It has options for people that are blind, deaf, or otherwise need to adjust things to suit their needs, they put a LOT of effort into making that game available for everyone to be able to play. Despite any other problems people might have with the game/company, they absolutely deserved to be acknowledged for their efforts to make it accessible to everyone.
@pneumonic Curious why you think Last of Us didn't deserve the accessibility award? As far as I'm aware no other game has as many options to allow disabled players from customizing their experience to suit their needs as it does. It has options for people that are blind, deaf, or otherwise need to adjust things to suit their needs, they put a LOT of effort into making that game available for everyone to be able to play. Despite any other problems people might have with the game/company, they absolutely deserved to be acknowledged for their efforts to make it accessible to everyone.
@pneumonic

Hades wasn't even nominated for the accessibility award so it couldn't have won it anyway.
The criteria for it was having additional software/hardware to make it more easily accessible, eg colour blind modes, text to speech etc

Just seemed a bit weird to say Last of Us 2 "especially" didn't deserve it when it included so many options for blind and deaf players.
@pneumonic

Hades wasn't even nominated for the accessibility award so it couldn't have won it anyway.
The criteria for it was having additional software/hardware to make it more easily accessible, eg colour blind modes, text to speech etc

Just seemed a bit weird to say Last of Us 2 "especially" didn't deserve it when it included so many options for blind and deaf players.
@bladedancer

im sorry, i should have worded what i said differently, thank you for letting me know
@bladedancer

im sorry, i should have worded what i said differently, thank you for letting me know
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
Not the happiest about TLOU2 getting game of the year. Neil Druckmann acts like an *** sometimes tbh, and the staff that worked on the game got treated horribly during crunch times. I don't hate it, but it's not anything special either like how some of the awards panned it out to be. The story seems all over the place, and how they treated the characters is really confusing. I'm just glad Ghost of Tsushima got Player's Voice in the end.

For the next Mass Effect, I am intrigued but also absolutely terrified for what the trailer might have implied.
Not the happiest about TLOU2 getting game of the year. Neil Druckmann acts like an *** sometimes tbh, and the staff that worked on the game got treated horribly during crunch times. I don't hate it, but it's not anything special either like how some of the awards panned it out to be. The story seems all over the place, and how they treated the characters is really confusing. I'm just glad Ghost of Tsushima got Player's Voice in the end.

For the next Mass Effect, I am intrigued but also absolutely terrified for what the trailer might have implied.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2020-12-10 16:29:52" ] [quote name="Shirarisun" date="2020-12-10 16:28:58" ] mario is dead. mario has died and you're laughing. [/quote] "There can be only ONE Italian in Smash." [/quote] [quote name="LoversMasque" date="2020-12-10 16:28:53" ] ABBACCHIO IN SMASH EVERYONE YOU CAN GO HOME NOW [/quote] I know I'm late to this thread, but I'm wheezihng
LoversMasque wrote on 2020-12-10 16:29:52:
Shirarisun wrote on 2020-12-10 16:28:58:
mario is dead. mario has died and you're laughing.
"There can be only ONE Italian in Smash."
LoversMasque wrote on 2020-12-10 16:28:53:
ABBACCHIO IN SMASH EVERYONE YOU CAN GO HOME NOW
I know I'm late to this thread, but I'm wheezihng
autumn • +3 fr time
i'm a little late but
while imo TLOU2 shouldnt have gotten GOTY (hades......the GOTY in my heart....) that orchestra at the end was pretty cool
like that transition from acnh to hades worked so muhc better than i couldve expected
yeaa cute little family fun game to mURDER YOUR WAY OUT OF HELL
i'm a little late but
while imo TLOU2 shouldnt have gotten GOTY (hades......the GOTY in my heart....) that orchestra at the end was pretty cool
like that transition from acnh to hades worked so muhc better than i couldve expected
yeaa cute little family fun game to mURDER YOUR WAY OUT OF HELL
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase