Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 2020 Game Awards
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Congrats to TLOU2 but I really felt like Hades deserved that one ;;
Congrats to TLOU2 but I really felt like Hades deserved that one ;;
9CxYF0H.png
Man TLOU2 is winning everythiiiiiing. :/
Man TLOU2 is winning everythiiiiiing. :/
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
i think at this point i dont know how tlou2 wouldn't have swept, like i saw it coming a mile away
i think at this point i dont know how tlou2 wouldn't have swept, like i saw it coming a mile away
shira // any pronouns // // +3 FR time
kirby.gif
Sephiroth huh?

That sure is a funny way to spell Waluigi.
Sephiroth huh?

That sure is a funny way to spell Waluigi.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
and of course tlou 2 won

heck, i really had a glimmer of hope there
and of course tlou 2 won

heck, i really had a glimmer of hope there
Hades definitely deserved GOTY, but also I feel bad for Doom since I really loved that game and sad to see it win nothing. But Sephora in smash is cool since he's also in Kingdom Hearts and you know what that means

Mickey Mouse in smash
Hades definitely deserved GOTY, but also I feel bad for Doom since I really loved that game and sad to see it win nothing. But Sephora in smash is cool since he's also in Kingdom Hearts and you know what that means

Mickey Mouse in smash
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
y'know im starting to think elden ring isnt real

also ghost was robbed
y'know im starting to think elden ring isnt real

also ghost was robbed
c87ddbf9aba6d8c6e8eee93dc2b2fe5fad043b14.gifb1ccf586963e98c320b70f7baa132feac1cfefd3.gif
Sephiroth for Smash, Waluigi can go home
Sephiroth for Smash, Waluigi can go home
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
It was a good show to be a Dragon Age and Mass Effect fan.

Really surprised with it winning the awards that they didn't use the opportunity to reveal Last of Us 2's multiplayer/Factions. This was supposed to be included with it when the game released but they delayed it then haven't mentioned it again since.
It was a good show to be a Dragon Age and Mass Effect fan.

Really surprised with it winning the awards that they didn't use the opportunity to reveal Last of Us 2's multiplayer/Factions. This was supposed to be included with it when the game released but they delayed it then haven't mentioned it again since.
so happy that Laura Bailey won!! huge fan of both her + Ashley Johnson, their acting in tlou2 was insane. I loved seeing how happy Ashley was too about her winning :)

I get why people who are not tlou fans, or tlou fans who hate Abby would be mad... but after all the backlash Laura got for playing Abby (including death threats to her infant son), she super deserved to actually be recognized for how good her acting was.

edit: also the dragon age teases look interesting!! love to see the urban environments + it makes me understand why Dorian missed home so much- it really makes the rest of thedas we've seen look bad
so happy that Laura Bailey won!! huge fan of both her + Ashley Johnson, their acting in tlou2 was insane. I loved seeing how happy Ashley was too about her winning :)

I get why people who are not tlou fans, or tlou fans who hate Abby would be mad... but after all the backlash Laura got for playing Abby (including death threats to her infant son), she super deserved to actually be recognized for how good her acting was.

edit: also the dragon age teases look interesting!! love to see the urban environments + it makes me understand why Dorian missed home so much- it really makes the rest of thedas we've seen look bad
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8