Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Lvl 27 Cauldron Avaliable!
1 2
@nerdyeldritch

If you give me the materials to make them, I can brew the Reinforced Glass Beaker, Fine Alchemical Reduction x2, and Imbued Sulfur, which I can then use to make your gene. Do you want me to make you a list of what all I'll need?

@Avance

Thank you! And sure! Do you want to go ahead and send over the materials?
@nerdyeldritch

If you give me the materials to make them, I can brew the Reinforced Glass Beaker, Fine Alchemical Reduction x2, and Imbued Sulfur, which I can then use to make your gene. Do you want me to make you a list of what all I'll need?

@Avance

Thank you! And sure! Do you want to go ahead and send over the materials?
8uZAgkt.jpg
@Pastelglasswings if you could make me a list that'd be great!
@Pastelglasswings if you could make me a list that'd be great!
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
@Pastelglasswings
would you be open to brewing some chests for me during NOTN?
@Pastelglasswings
would you be open to brewing some chests for me during NOTN?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya

I'm not fully decided as to whether I'll have my cauldren avaliable during NotN (I probably will, honestly), but if I do it will be in limited quantities so that I can brew some for myself as well! Touch base with me later this week (once I have my work schedule) and I'll be able to give you a better answer!
@Andraya

I'm not fully decided as to whether I'll have my cauldren avaliable during NotN (I probably will, honestly), but if I do it will be in limited quantities so that I can brew some for myself as well! Touch base with me later this week (once I have my work schedule) and I'll be able to give you a better answer!
8uZAgkt.jpg
okay, will do ^^
okay, will do ^^
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Pastelglasswings
Is this still available? If so, I'd like to have a veilspun capsule brewed if possible!
@Pastelglasswings
Is this still available? If so, I'd like to have a veilspun capsule brewed if possible!
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
@PieofDeath

Sure! We still have a little time before NotN! Send over the mats and I'll make it!
@PieofDeath

Sure! We still have a little time before NotN! Send over the mats and I'll make it!
8uZAgkt.jpg
1 2