Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Lvl 27 Cauldron Avaliable!
1 2
[b][size=6]Important![/size] Updated 12/19/20:[/b] Due to my work schedule during the next two weeks, I will not be brewing during NotN. I'll bump this thread once I re-open! -- Hello~! I'm a bit new to this, but I want to max out my cauldron level, so I'm looking to rent it out to anyone interested. The best part? While tips are apprecaited, it's free! Just cover the cost of the brew and provide the mats/items! At this time, my schedule is very busy, so I won't be transmuting stacks of items into mats. It simply wouldn't be efficient for anyone. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/expbar_full.png[/img][/center] [B]Rules:[/B] [LIST=1] [*]Please either ping me on this thread or DM me with your request. Questions can be sent in a similar manner. [*]Requests will be done in the order people request them (I'll make a queue) with the occasional exceptions of genes, as it's easy to leave those overnight to brew (thereby using the night more efficiently, and being able to brew more during the day). I'll try to let people know when these exceptions come up. [*]Once I have accepted your request, send me the mats, items, and treasure via a one-way CR. [*]Please be patient with me. My goal is to get back to you as soon as possible, but hours are picking up due to the holiday season at work and I do a lot around the house. I check FR several times a day, so please know that, but like I said, I'm still figuring this cauldron rental thing out. [*]Once I've completed your brew, I'll send it back to you via a one-way CR. [/LIST] Thank you, and please let me know if you have any questions! A list to all the items that can be brewed at Baldwin's can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917#post_26000038]here[/url]! It should be able to tell you whether or not I can brew something at my current level! [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/expbar_full.png[/img][/center] [quote][B]Queue[/B] [LIST] [*]Open! [/LIST][/quote] [size=2]Credit: EXP bar: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135618/1#post_25992857]x[/url][/size]
Important! Updated 12/19/20: Due to my work schedule during the next two weeks, I will not be brewing during NotN. I'll bump this thread once I re-open!

--

Hello~!

I'm a bit new to this, but I want to max out my cauldron level, so I'm looking to rent it out to anyone interested. The best part? While tips are apprecaited, it's free! Just cover the cost of the brew and provide the mats/items!

At this time, my schedule is very busy, so I won't be transmuting stacks of items into mats. It simply wouldn't be efficient for anyone.
expbar_full.png

Rules:
  1. Please either ping me on this thread or DM me with your request. Questions can be sent in a similar manner.
  2. Requests will be done in the order people request them (I'll make a queue) with the occasional exceptions of genes, as it's easy to leave those overnight to brew (thereby using the night more efficiently, and being able to brew more during the day). I'll try to let people know when these exceptions come up.
  3. Once I have accepted your request, send me the mats, items, and treasure via a one-way CR.
  4. Please be patient with me. My goal is to get back to you as soon as possible, but hours are picking up due to the holiday season at work and I do a lot around the house. I check FR several times a day, so please know that, but like I said, I'm still figuring this cauldron rental thing out.
  5. Once I've completed your brew, I'll send it back to you via a one-way CR.

Thank you, and please let me know if you have any questions! A list to all the items that can be brewed at Baldwin's can be found here! It should be able to tell you whether or not I can brew something at my current level!
expbar_full.png
Quote:
Queue
  • Open!

Credit:
EXP bar: x
8uZAgkt.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
8uZAgkt.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
8uZAgkt.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
8uZAgkt.jpg
@Pastelglasswings

Hi!

I need Capsule genes brewed; how many would you like to do at a time? I can send ingredients for up to 5 at a time.
@Pastelglasswings

Hi!

I need Capsule genes brewed; how many would you like to do at a time? I can send ingredients for up to 5 at a time.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Hello~!

Why don't we start with 3, and go from there?
@Nightwind

Hello~!

Why don't we start with 3, and go from there?
8uZAgkt.jpg
@Pastelglasswings

Sounds good! I'll send over the ingredients now. Feel free to do them overnight so you can take shorter brews during the day; I'm not in a rush.

Thank you!
@Pastelglasswings

Sounds good! I'll send over the ingredients now. Feel free to do them overnight so you can take shorter brews during the day; I'm not in a rush.

Thank you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
The cauldron leveled up to 26! Thank you for your contributions, and know I'm again available to brew!
The cauldron leveled up to 26! Thank you for your contributions, and know I'm again available to brew!
8uZAgkt.jpg
Would it be possible for me to get a Banescale Trail gene? I'm only level 10 in Brew, so I might not be able to get everything, but I'm willing to wait and/or pay and give extra!
Would it be possible for me to get a Banescale Trail gene? I'm only level 10 in Brew, so I might not be able to get everything, but I'm willing to wait and/or pay and give extra!
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
@Pastelglasswings
Congrats on reaching level 26!
Would it be possible if you can make me Capsule (Veilspun)? I’ve gotten all the materials (I’ll do a recap to make sure) and I’ll give the required amount of treasure too (I’ll pay extra). ;u;
@Pastelglasswings
Congrats on reaching level 26!
Would it be possible if you can make me Capsule (Veilspun)? I’ve gotten all the materials (I’ll do a recap to make sure) and I’ll give the required amount of treasure too (I’ll pay extra). ;u;

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
1 2