Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | 45 Day Energy Refill?
Hello. Just the other day, my energy bar went up to 100% even though I didn't feed my dragons and have been logging in every so often. In this post, it says that if you have not logged into Flight Rising for over 45 days, all of your dragons' energy levels will be set to full; however, I've been logging in nearly every day. My bar has filled up before, but it was because of a site status. This time, there is no site status that mentions that energy bars have been topped off. Also, a couple of days before my bar filled, I fed a few of my dragons for coli grinding, so this makes me a bit confused. Basically, what I'm trying to ask is: Does the energy bar fill after 45 days of at least one dragon in your lair having 0 energy?
Hello. Just the other day, my energy bar went up to 100% even though I didn't feed my dragons and have been logging in every so often. In this post, it says that if you have not logged into Flight Rising for over 45 days, all of your dragons' energy levels will be set to full; however, I've been logging in nearly every day. My bar has filled up before, but it was because of a site status. This time, there is no site status that mentions that energy bars have been topped off. Also, a couple of days before my bar filled, I fed a few of my dragons for coli grinding, so this makes me a bit confused. Basically, what I'm trying to ask is: Does the energy bar fill after 45 days of at least one dragon in your lair having 0 energy?
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
@16Kevin16 All dragons were fed on 12/7 while the site was down! I'm not sure on the specifics of the 45-day energy refill but I think it has to do with if a user does not log in for 45+ days.
@16Kevin16 All dragons were fed on 12/7 while the site was down! I'm not sure on the specifics of the 45-day energy refill but I think it has to do with if a user does not log in for 45+ days.
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
@Voltsy

Thank you for the response. I was so confused, but not anymore. I appreciate you answering. :D
@Voltsy

Thank you for the response. I was so confused, but not anymore. I appreciate you answering. :D
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD