Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst Film You Ever Watched
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32
The Lion King (both original and live action) - I don't know what it is about the original, but I hate it. The live action was terrible as well.
The Lion King (both original and live action) - I don't know what it is about the original, but I hate it. The live action was terrible as well.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Not a movie, rather a TV series, but I can't stand The Witcher from Netflix. The way it spits on source material and throws in our throats SJW is beyond me. Not to mention average at best acting, lack of chemistry between main characters, lack of depth the short stories had. Season 8 of Game of Thrones at least had great visuals and nice acting even though the script didn't make sense. The Witcher doesn't even have that.

But I have to say, I'd be lying to myself if I said I hated Batey's portrayal of Jaskier
Not a movie, rather a TV series, but I can't stand The Witcher from Netflix. The way it spits on source material and throws in our throats SJW is beyond me. Not to mention average at best acting, lack of chemistry between main characters, lack of depth the short stories had. Season 8 of Game of Thrones at least had great visuals and nice acting even though the script didn't make sense. The Witcher doesn't even have that.

But I have to say, I'd be lying to myself if I said I hated Batey's portrayal of Jaskier
Before I say anything, I want to say that I genuinely enjoyed the Artemis Fowl movie. Sure, it was different from the book, but, after all the movies that did that, I really wished people would stop b*tching about it.

As for the worst movie I've ever seen, I have to choose Jurassic Park 2. The plot was boring, the characters were insufferable, and it went on for WAYYYY too long. I might have seen worse movies, but that's the only one I can remember at the moment.
Before I say anything, I want to say that I genuinely enjoyed the Artemis Fowl movie. Sure, it was different from the book, but, after all the movies that did that, I really wished people would stop b*tching about it.

As for the worst movie I've ever seen, I have to choose Jurassic Park 2. The plot was boring, the characters were insufferable, and it went on for WAYYYY too long. I might have seen worse movies, but that's the only one I can remember at the moment.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
technically i havent watched the incredible bulk, just saw a review, but it would definitely be number 1. the last section of the movie is just the bulk running through various stock cgi locations, its really bad.

technically i havent watched the incredible bulk, just saw a review, but it would definitely be number 1. the last section of the movie is just the bulk running through various stock cgi locations, its really bad.

34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

Frozen, Frozen 2, every single Disney remake (especially the atrocious Mulan remake), the recent star wars movies, Call me by your name was god awful, Avatar the last airbender, After earth, kissing booth, etc

My list goes on forever
Frozen, Frozen 2, every single Disney remake (especially the atrocious Mulan remake), the recent star wars movies, Call me by your name was god awful, Avatar the last airbender, After earth, kissing booth, etc

My list goes on forever
opcExsG.png
pyAp3dI.png
jFZJEcu.png
WKtl2lb.png
Honestly, probably Spookley the Square Pumpkin. I love that movie, but it's so bad. I don't watch many movies, but when I do I'm EXTREMELY critical... And that film is just so horrible it's crazy.
Honestly, probably Spookley the Square Pumpkin. I love that movie, but it's so bad. I don't watch many movies, but when I do I'm EXTREMELY critical... And that film is just so horrible it's crazy.
2J3QvJQ.gif
QDv44y9.gif
[quote name="OnlySemiEmi" date="2020-12-09 13:17:38" ] Honestly, probably Spookley the Square Pumpkin. I love that movie, but it's so bad. I don't watch many movies, but when I do I'm EXTREMELY critical... And that film is just so horrible it's crazy. [/quote] i swear i saw that movie in like kindergarten or somewhere around that time why are you watching it all these years later [s]also what were you expecting[/s]
OnlySemiEmi wrote on 2020-12-09 13:17:38:
i swear i saw that movie in like kindergarten or somewhere around that time why are you watching it all these years later also what were you expecting
30-50 feral bogs
The Godfather, I'm sure that I've seen worse movies but it was the biggest let down that I've had watching a movie. I don't understand how it has such great reviews on IMDb; the movie is mediocre at best, with bad pacing, boring characters, and it's three hours when it doesn't need to be nearly that long.
The Godfather, I'm sure that I've seen worse movies but it was the biggest let down that I've had watching a movie. I don't understand how it has such great reviews on IMDb; the movie is mediocre at best, with bad pacing, boring characters, and it's three hours when it doesn't need to be nearly that long.
This thread is making me so angry. So many good movies being called the worst
This thread is making me so angry. So many good movies being called the worst
50757045361_69e1bd6251_m.jpg
Joshua and the Promised Land, I watched it with my best friend to laugh at its mediocracy.
Joshua and the Promised Land, I watched it with my best friend to laugh at its mediocracy.
adopt shop
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32