Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Glittering Geode not dropping
1 2 3 4
I've been in the coli for quite some time, enough to get 1k+ currency on the first day of Rockbreakers and got an egg, a boss, around 7 genes, and this thing still hasnt dropped... this should've been fixed well before a month...
I've been in the coli for quite some time, enough to get 1k+ currency on the first day of Rockbreakers and got an egg, a boss, around 7 genes, and this thing still hasnt dropped... this should've been fixed well before a month...
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
...do the devs even read this forum? Is there anybody out there?
...do the devs even read this forum? Is there anybody out there?
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Stilllllll not dropping. Feels like we're just shouting into the void, like ceiswyn said.
Stilllllll not dropping. Feels like we're just shouting into the void, like ceiswyn said.
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
Been grinding all this Rockbreaker's and haven't got a single one. It's been over a month and this isn't fixed.
Been grinding all this Rockbreaker's and haven't got a single one. It's been over a month and this isn't fixed.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
It’s especially frustrating as this ought to be a simple fix!
It’s especially frustrating as this ought to be a simple fix!
Coffee Pot
5loJkio.jpg
Has anyone sent a request to Contact Us? It seems admins don't read the bugs forum [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
Has anyone sent a request to Contact Us? It seems admins don't read the bugs forum
I’m beginning to think I should, but this forum is the place they ask us to report bugs like this, so THEY SHOULD BE READING IT...?
I’m beginning to think I should, but this forum is the place they ask us to report bugs like this, so THEY SHOULD BE READING IT...?
Coffee Pot
5loJkio.jpg
[quote name="ceiswyn" date="2020-12-06 22:24:41" ] I’m beginning to think I should, but this forum is the place they ask us to report bugs like this, so THEY SHOULD BE READING IT...? [/quote] I think that the admins read the bugs forum, especially because of the server migration. But still, are glittering geodes ever gonna drop?
ceiswyn wrote on 2020-12-06 22:24:41:
I think that the admins read the bugs forum, especially because of the server migration. But still, are glittering geodes ever gonna drop?
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
It got toggled to inactive somehow. Our apologies! This should be dropping now.
It got toggled to inactive somehow. Our apologies! This should be dropping now.
Can confirm they’re dropping now, just got one as loot off of either a Runic Bat or Cursed Bat.
Can confirm they’re dropping now, just got one as loot off of either a Runic Bat or Cursed Bat.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4