Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Glittering Geode not dropping
1 2 3 4
[item=Glittering Geode] The new chest from the Forgotten Cave doesn't seem to be dropping; even in the Game Database it's mentioned that [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/36308/acquired-by]"It is not currently possible to acquire this item."[/url]
Glittering Geode

The new chest from the Forgotten Cave doesn't seem to be dropping; even in the Game Database it's mentioned that "It is not currently possible to acquire this item."
Can confirm or at least add veracity to the problem; I've been grinding in here for ages (1+ food stacks for every non-boss enemy) and I've yet to see a single one of them.
Can confirm or at least add veracity to the problem; I've been grinding in here for ages (1+ food stacks for every non-boss enemy) and I've yet to see a single one of them.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I was wondering if something was up with that. Glad to see it wasn't just me
I was wondering if something was up with that. Glad to see it wasn't just me
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
Same, was wondering why none were dropping despite being in the venue since yesterday
Same, was wondering why none were dropping despite being in the venue since yesterday
ew9u8Xp.png
170+ bears worth of battles and not a single dropped for me either.
170+ bears worth of battles and not a single dropped for me either.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
Same here - I haven't seen a single one, and when I checked in the AH there aren't any for sale either, so it looks like they're not dropping for anyone!
Same here - I haven't seen a single one, and when I checked in the AH there aren't any for sale either, so it looks like they're not dropping for anyone!
dRCJvw2.png
Several hours of grinding later and I also have not seen any
Please I just want openables :(
Several hours of grinding later and I also have not seen any
Please I just want openables :(
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Same. Plenty of fams and items, no geode.
Same. Plenty of fams and items, no geode.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Half a month later this item still isn't dropping.
Half a month later this item still isn't dropping.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Oh, I wondered why I seemed to have such terrible RNG while spending way less time in other venues was getting me vast multitudes treasure boxes.
Oh, I wondered why I seemed to have such terrible RNG while spending way less time in other venues was getting me vast multitudes treasure boxes.
1 2 3 4