Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | HiHi, I'm Sammy ^^
Hello, I'm Sammy, I'm not exactly new as I'm just very quiet,,

I'm still learning a lot about FR and getting in touch with things such as forum posts! I was very nervous when I first done it since it was a post of my art, but I think I'm going to do a proper introduction this time!

I'm Samuel, but you can call me Sammy. I use he/him, though I don't mind if you want to use something else that feels more fitting to you :) I draw a lot and make art! If you want to see some of my art I can always post some, though I have to get used to where to post them haha,, I really like to draw dragons especially, and grown closer to them. I plan on doing commissions via treasure/gems at some point, though not currently. I love rats and clownfish as I own two clownfish I love (no rat though, waa) and my favorite color is green(lol that wasnt very important now, was it?).

My favorite breeds of dragons on FR have to be banes, ridgebacks, and wildclaws (yes in that order heehee). I struggle with grinding for money and having enough space for more children but I always manage at some point ;) I'm very active and are open to any questions ^^ I hope this introduction says a little bit about myself, feel free to take a look at my den as well!

Thank you for taking the time to read this if you did! ^^ ~SammyTheRat
Hello, I'm Sammy, I'm not exactly new as I'm just very quiet,,

I'm still learning a lot about FR and getting in touch with things such as forum posts! I was very nervous when I first done it since it was a post of my art, but I think I'm going to do a proper introduction this time!

I'm Samuel, but you can call me Sammy. I use he/him, though I don't mind if you want to use something else that feels more fitting to you :) I draw a lot and make art! If you want to see some of my art I can always post some, though I have to get used to where to post them haha,, I really like to draw dragons especially, and grown closer to them. I plan on doing commissions via treasure/gems at some point, though not currently. I love rats and clownfish as I own two clownfish I love (no rat though, waa) and my favorite color is green(lol that wasnt very important now, was it?).

My favorite breeds of dragons on FR have to be banes, ridgebacks, and wildclaws (yes in that order heehee). I struggle with grinding for money and having enough space for more children but I always manage at some point ;) I'm very active and are open to any questions ^^ I hope this introduction says a little bit about myself, feel free to take a look at my den as well!

Thank you for taking the time to read this if you did! ^^ ~SammyTheRat
60116492p.png
SammyTheRat

They/Them
AroAce Nonbinary

64311558.png
266.png23840.png
Nice to meet you Sammy, your dragons are so cool lookin'!!
Nice to meet you Sammy, your dragons are so cool lookin'!!
I'm GAY I'm BLACK and I'm NEW in TOWN....
Hellohello, Sammy!

My name is Mark, of the Sunrise Sanctum system, welcome to the forums. I hope you have fun! You seem like a very cool person.

- Mark
Hellohello, Sammy!

My name is Mark, of the Sunrise Sanctum system, welcome to the forums. I hope you have fun! You seem like a very cool person.

- Mark
sunrise sanctum
main fronter
alpha “alfie” strider [he/they]
[ age-regressed & frontstuck ]
@SammyTheRat Welcome! If you ever need help with anything like BBCode or anything else, feel free to ask!
@SammyTheRat Welcome! If you ever need help with anything like BBCode or anything else, feel free to ask!
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png