Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Breeding Male Veilspun [CLOSED]
1 2
@Ravensgale
Yes, I know, but it seems like pretty standard procedure to offer collateral for loaning out precious dragons. I don't think I'd feel comfortable loaning Dorian out without collateral, especially since I gened him up myself. If you don't feel comfortable loaning out Lavender, I completely understand!
@Ravensgale
Yes, I know, but it seems like pretty standard procedure to offer collateral for loaning out precious dragons. I don't think I'd feel comfortable loaning Dorian out without collateral, especially since I gened him up myself. If you don't feel comfortable loaning out Lavender, I completely understand!
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
@Casilica

I personally never done it with someone I didn't know ahaha! But i'll willing to give up my gems as collateral. I'm use to trusting people with my dragon because I know them. So is it that when I return him you return the gems or something? Since I never done it, or do you keep them :o
@Casilica

I personally never done it with someone I didn't know ahaha! But i'll willing to give up my gems as collateral. I'm use to trusting people with my dragon because I know them. So is it that when I return him you return the gems or something? Since I never done it, or do you keep them :o
s.png
Adrian/Alucard | 25 | He/Them | Non-binary Transmale | Vampire | Fictionkin
@Ravensgale
The first option, lol! For collateral, it means that the person loaning the dragon holds onto the gems until you're done breeding, and then you swap them back. No one has to pay anything--it just makes sure that you don't have to worry about getting your dragon back! :)
I'm really sorry, but I don't think that 73g would be enough gems for collateral. Usually, you need enough gems for the value of the dragon. That's why I offered, because I've been saving up, so I think I'd have enough gems to match the value of your dragon. It's definitely a lot trickier when you don't already know each other!
@Ravensgale
The first option, lol! For collateral, it means that the person loaning the dragon holds onto the gems until you're done breeding, and then you swap them back. No one has to pay anything--it just makes sure that you don't have to worry about getting your dragon back! :)
I'm really sorry, but I don't think that 73g would be enough gems for collateral. Usually, you need enough gems for the value of the dragon. That's why I offered, because I've been saving up, so I think I'd have enough gems to match the value of your dragon. It's definitely a lot trickier when you don't already know each other!
What about this dragon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65097078][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650971/65097078_350.png[/img][/url]
What about this dragon?

65097078_350.png
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
@Casilica I see, well, I guess since you have the gems I can send my girl over then they are both ready to breed! I don't mind sending her over if you have the gems to cover her while they breed!

@PrincessAnne Sorry, this is closed~! I found someone!
@Casilica I see, well, I guess since you have the gems I can send my girl over then they are both ready to breed! I don't mind sending her over if you have the gems to cover her while they breed!

@PrincessAnne Sorry, this is closed~! I found someone!
s.png
@Ravensgale
Sure! Just send me a PM when they're ready, and I can set up the CR!
@Ravensgale
Sure! Just send me a PM when they're ready, and I can set up the CR!
@Casilica

Awesome! Sounds like a plan!
@Casilica

Awesome! Sounds like a plan!
s.png
@Casilica

Lavender will be ready tomorrow, do you want me to send over a crossroad so you can breed our babies? I'll send over food for her as well!
@Casilica

Lavender will be ready tomorrow, do you want me to send over a crossroad so you can breed our babies? I'll send over food for her as well!
s.png
@Ravensgale

Sure! How much would you like as collateral? If you do a 2-way CR, I can send you the gems at the same time. And thanks for the food!
@Ravensgale

Sure! How much would you like as collateral? If you do a 2-way CR, I can send you the gems at the same time. And thanks for the food!
1 2