Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ancient genes you wish weren't exclusive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
shell/web [emoji=snapper love size=1]
shell/web
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
wraith, 100%
wraith, 100%
Signature.png
wintercoat/gnarlhorns, give me fluffy and spiky dragons, imagine a gnarlhorns Ridgeback or wintercoat Imperial (you heard me)(but they break the lines so it's not gonna happen :'))

otherwise defs phantom/spirit (me? like gaolers? impossible)
wintercoat/gnarlhorns, give me fluffy and spiky dragons, imagine a gnarlhorns Ridgeback or wintercoat Imperial (you heard me)(but they break the lines so it's not gonna happen :'))

otherwise defs phantom/spirit (me? like gaolers? impossible)
xxxALvHUGn.png tumblr_inline_ny7iueBT5H1qmzhvw_540.png MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
bd3rM7f.png
Veilspun= branches and bright TwT
Gaoler= gnarlhorns and blossom qwq
Banescale= wraith and plumage y. y
Veilspun= branches and bright TwT
Gaoler= gnarlhorns and blossom qwq
Banescale= wraith and plumage y. y
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
Flecks, and Shell/Web are phenomenal! Definitely those.

But honestly, I want ALL OF THEM on moderns. Including the linebreakers. I'm perfectly fine with linebreakers having clipping issues on Moderns with apparel, I'll just decide on a case by case basis if it's a problem and choose which matters more them wearing that apparel item....or having amazing tert genes.

Seriously, give me Wraith. I need it.

Edit: but Blossom needs to be adjusted or it'll be stuck at 20kg per scroll forever, if they double the amount of items needed the way Ancient/Modern genes are usually done. Blossom already sucks to get, without the demand for ingredients a Modern version would cause.
Flecks, and Shell/Web are phenomenal! Definitely those.

But honestly, I want ALL OF THEM on moderns. Including the linebreakers. I'm perfectly fine with linebreakers having clipping issues on Moderns with apparel, I'll just decide on a case by case basis if it's a problem and choose which matters more them wearing that apparel item....or having amazing tert genes.

Seriously, give me Wraith. I need it.

Edit: but Blossom needs to be adjusted or it'll be stuck at 20kg per scroll forever, if they double the amount of items needed the way Ancient/Modern genes are usually done. Blossom already sucks to get, without the demand for ingredients a Modern version would cause.
[quote name="Sallin" date="2020-12-04 06:13:06" ] FLECKS because it's what paint & piebald should have been! [/quote]
Sallin wrote on 2020-12-04 06:13:06:
FLECKS because it's what paint & piebald should have been!
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
phantom/spirit, yo
phantom/spirit, yo
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Staff, take notes [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1]
Staff, take notes
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Gnarlhorns and Flecked.
Gnarlhorns and Flecked.
Beetle! I fell in love instantly [emoji=veilspun love size=1] I haven't seen anyone else mention it yet v_v where are all the beetle lovers?
Beetle! I fell in love instantly
I haven't seen anyone else mention it yet v_v where are all the beetle lovers?
fa1e3e3278.gifc8b283e239.gifc6b764d732.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7