Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ancient genes you wish weren't exclusive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Braids and Blossom
Braids and Blossom
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Plumage, branches, and gnarlhorns
Plumage, branches, and gnarlhorns
Ragged/Tear from Banescales, Phantom/Spirit from Gaolers, and Sphinxmoth/Hawkmoth from Veilspuns.
Ragged/Tear from Banescales, Phantom/Spirit from Gaolers, and Sphinxmoth/Hawkmoth from Veilspuns.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
Skeletal and Shardflank are *chefs kiss* magnificent

Imagine a ridgeback with even more spikes
Skeletal and Shardflank are *chefs kiss* magnificent

Imagine a ridgeback with even more spikes
Untitled_Artwork.png
Phantom/Spirit, undoubtedly!
Phantom/Spirit, undoubtedly!
ice_small.png tRvB8Xn.pngg585y1V.pngbYt72YT.pngJ7D1quC.png
BT1N47G.pngIUweZNB.pngqhK4FYS.png5hF3FGk.png
Just a tired gal who likes to talk too much ^^
Give me Chevron/Arrow and Ragged/Tear for modern please...
Give me Chevron/Arrow and Ragged/Tear for modern please...
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
I'm PRAYING for modern flecks. It's literally the perfect middle ground between crackle and veined, and it'd be AMAZING for the earthy moderns with swampy terts. Could make some cool and mossy bog dwellers or forgotten statues! Others I'd love to see are shell/web, ragged/tear, and chevron/arrow. Those genes are some of my favorite genes because they have loads of really cool accent colors. [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] I really want a noc or a wildclaw with blackberry ragged and umber arrow: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=0&winggene=54&wings=157&auth=7a185616684b81e20f993854f3444e0036d5798b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I'm PRAYING for modern flecks. It's literally the perfect middle ground between crackle and veined, and it'd be AMAZING for the earthy moderns with swampy terts. Could make some cool and mossy bog dwellers or forgotten statues!

Others I'd love to see are shell/web, ragged/tear, and chevron/arrow. Those genes are some of my favorite genes because they have loads of really cool accent colors.

I really want a noc or a wildclaw with blackberry ragged and umber arrow:
dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=0&winggene=54&wings=157&auth=7a185616684b81e20f993854f3444e0036d5798b&dummyext=prev.png
flecks. best ancient gene hands down
and branches

wow. so many mistakes. boy am i tired
i'd love bright/vivid for moderns too!! super cool genes :D
flecks. best ancient gene hands down
and branches

wow. so many mistakes. boy am i tired
i'd love bright/vivid for moderns too!! super cool genes :D
Flecks, Blossom, Ragged/Tear, Sphinxmoth/Hawkmoth, Diaphanous, Phantom/Spirit and Plumage for sure!
Flecks, Blossom, Ragged/Tear, Sphinxmoth/Hawkmoth, Diaphanous, Phantom/Spirit and Plumage for sure!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
flecks Flecks FLECKS [b]FLECKS[/b] [i][b]FLECKS[/b][/i]!!!!!!!!! It's my fave veil tert and actually has a good chance of being made modern. plus, i reeeeeaally want more terts, i feel like we have hardly any [emoji=veilspun sad size=1]
flecks Flecks FLECKS FLECKS FLECKS!!!!!!!!!

It's my fave veil tert and actually has a good chance of being made modern. plus, i reeeeeaally want more terts, i feel like we have hardly any
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
9GImlPT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7