Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed: December Kindness Challenge 2020
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 284 285
aaaaaa oh god
okay so!

@dreary @Fr0stBites @Archerfish @Plagueness @RaynixAura @Comba @QuartzDragons @FruitAndFlour @kingseedling @locusts (name change!! :0 i like it) @tacotwix @Everburn @Littolboi @Duskphoenix @Wooosh @mawile94 @Chris7The7Rat @Dinolee @LilliesAndRoses @brookdortz @Nyakolai

I sincerely hope I didn't misspell anyone's username hfskdjf but holy shirt I love you guys so much <3 I joined this game of mafia way back in april completely on accident and hoo boy is it one of the best decisions (accidents?) I've ever made and I appreciate you all so much! You make playing fr so much more fun than it's ever been since I joined (wow who knew that being involved with the community makes things more fun hfksjd) and I cannot thank you enough for that ;0; I have no idea how I would have spent my summer if not for you all (even those of you who joined/came back after summer!! Don't think that makes you less significant) <3
aaaaaa oh god
okay so!

@dreary @Fr0stBites @Archerfish @Plagueness @RaynixAura @Comba @QuartzDragons @FruitAndFlour @kingseedling @locusts (name change!! :0 i like it) @tacotwix @Everburn @Littolboi @Duskphoenix @Wooosh @mawile94 @Chris7The7Rat @Dinolee @LilliesAndRoses @brookdortz @Nyakolai

I sincerely hope I didn't misspell anyone's username hfskdjf but holy shirt I love you guys so much <3 I joined this game of mafia way back in april completely on accident and hoo boy is it one of the best decisions (accidents?) I've ever made and I appreciate you all so much! You make playing fr so much more fun than it's ever been since I joined (wow who knew that being involved with the community makes things more fun hfksjd) and I cannot thank you enough for that ;0; I have no idea how I would have spent my summer if not for you all (even those of you who joined/came back after summer!! Don't think that makes you less significant) <3
Wu2jTuj.png
Goodness!
There are so many wonderful players I could name!

@RootsforLeaves.
Words cannot fully express how lucky I am you are in my life.
And you have added so much kindness to this community that you've left me in the dust!
:D

@queenmera
I adore you! And feel lucky I opened that first forum post so long ago now, All the time!

@LadyChipmunk
You do so much for this community. And have been such a wonderful friend to me! Every time your give and get game pops up in my Alerts I think of you and smile! :D

@gn0me
I always enjoy our interactions! You have such wonderful ideas!

@ShinyHunter47
I had so much fun with you last year during NotN!
Looking forward to the same again! :D (And now I will be able to open 10 chest at once! ;D)

@Pennywhistle
I have so much fun hosting your dragons! And now I have my Thor from you! Every time I bond with my familiars I think of you when I get to him! :D

@GoldieFazbear
You sent me my first hatchling letter! And saw the value of Torquil! And now you are drawing me the most amazing, perfect art! :D

And so many others!

@Marabis! Thank you! (blush!)
Goodness!
There are so many wonderful players I could name!

@RootsforLeaves.
Words cannot fully express how lucky I am you are in my life.
And you have added so much kindness to this community that you've left me in the dust!

@queenmera
I adore you! And feel lucky I opened that first forum post so long ago now, All the time!

@LadyChipmunk
You do so much for this community. And have been such a wonderful friend to me! Every time your give and get game pops up in my Alerts I think of you and smile! :D

@gn0me
I always enjoy our interactions! You have such wonderful ideas!

@ShinyHunter47
I had so much fun with you last year during NotN!
Looking forward to the same again! :D (And now I will be able to open 10 chest at once! ;D)

@Pennywhistle
I have so much fun hosting your dragons! And now I have my Thor from you! Every time I bond with my familiars I think of you when I get to him! :D

@GoldieFazbear
You sent me my first hatchling letter! And saw the value of Torquil! And now you are drawing me the most amazing, perfect art! :D

And so many others!

@Marabis! Thank you! (blush!)
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
[quote][b]December 1st[/b] List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! Tag them here and tell them why, spread the love <3[/quote] *cracks knuckles* y'all ready to watch me get sappy? sorry for any typos and the endless run-on sentences <3 hope you guys have nice holidays!! [indent][emoji=planet size=1] @Starbunnies ;; You're first! >:3 and for good reason, you're the most amazing person to have ever came into my life aaaa,,, you're so fun and supportive to talk to, whether it be about pixel dragons, prime ribs, or my eternal identity crisis, and it's super nice to get checkup dms from you sometimes when you notice that im not feeling well? :') you're so supportive i cant,,, im kinda annoying at times and its super nice that you havent given up on me despite me being super mean to you a lot,, thank you for being who you are, because without you? i dont know where i would be today... :insert a bunch of heart emotes: also, thank you so much for bringing the shenanigans server together, just because of your chaos i've made so many friends and that means more to me than i could ever put into words.. you're incredible, ily [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] @unicornponies ;; gah i dont know how to describe how endlessly nice you are without sounding generic, but just,, thanks for being my friend and being really heckin supportive and i think you're rad, thank you for all the gifts and things you constantly buy me, i will get you back one day... [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] @holoquest ;; hey!! we don't talk too much, but you're super nice and a huge inspiration for me!! you were the first person that i considered a friend back in plague discord, and honestly, if i hadn't chattered with you for a bit? i'd probably still be nervous about talking in there kjhgfsjgd,, also!! thanks for bringing together the vaporwave rising server!! if it wasnt for you and the rest of the server being so supportive with my new accent shop, i dont know if i wouldve ever gotten the courage to open it! you're such a cool person, thank you for just being you!! [emoji=new friend size=1] @ the entire FR Shenanigans discord server ;; you guys!!! you!! all of you!!1! every single one! i dont wanna tag you all because its quite a bit and i dont have a lot to say specifically to all of you, but you guys are all so supportive, thanks for being the coolest group i've ever been in and dealing with me acting dumb, i love you all [/indent]
Quote:
December 1st
List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! Tag them here and tell them why, spread the love <3
*cracks knuckles* y'all ready to watch me get sappy? sorry for any typos and the endless run-on sentences <3 hope you guys have nice holidays!!
@Starbunnies ;; You're first! >:3 and for good reason, you're the most amazing person to have ever came into my life aaaa,,, you're so fun and supportive to talk to, whether it be about pixel dragons, prime ribs, or my eternal identity crisis, and it's super nice to get checkup dms from you sometimes when you notice that im not feeling well? :') you're so supportive i cant,,, im kinda annoying at times and its super nice that you havent given up on me despite me being super mean to you a lot,, thank you for being who you are, because without you? i dont know where i would be today... :insert a bunch of heart emotes:
also, thank you so much for bringing the shenanigans server together, just because of your chaos i've made so many friends and that means more to me than i could ever put into words.. you're incredible, ily

@unicornponies ;; gah i dont know how to describe how endlessly nice you are without sounding generic, but just,, thanks for being my friend and being really heckin supportive and i think you're rad, thank you for all the gifts and things you constantly buy me, i will get you back one day...

@holoquest ;; hey!! we don't talk too much, but you're super nice and a huge inspiration for me!! you were the first person that i considered a friend back in plague discord, and honestly, if i hadn't chattered with you for a bit? i'd probably still be nervous about talking in there kjhgfsjgd,, also!! thanks for bringing together the vaporwave rising server!! if it wasnt for you and the rest of the server being so supportive with my new accent shop, i dont know if i wouldve ever gotten the courage to open it! you're such a cool person, thank you for just being you!!

@ the entire FR Shenanigans discord server ;; you guys!!! you!! all of you!!1! every single one! i dont wanna tag you all because its quite a bit and i dont have a lot to say specifically to all of you, but you guys are all so supportive, thanks for being the coolest group i've ever been in and dealing with me acting dumb, i love you all
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[quote]aw, thank u! tho dom watch credit would also have to go to @blanche, @cinderfire, and @sadistic, who have/had been wonderful co-hosts :3[/quote] Yes! Yes, appreciation to you all! @October is the name I expect to see each week, but I am remembering the other names showing up! It's so good to get that early warning, helps me plan my week. And it's fun to daydream about winning a big raffle prize by sheer good luck!
Quote:
aw, thank u! tho dom watch credit would also have to go to @blanche, @cinderfire, and @sadistic, who have/had been wonderful co-hosts :3

Yes! Yes, appreciation to you all! @October is the name I expect to see each week, but I am remembering the other names showing up! It's so good to get that early warning, helps me plan my week. And it's fun to daydream about winning a big raffle prize by sheer good luck!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Day One!
I’m not very good at writing big ol paragraphs of love, smol little notes and screaming is how I best express myself, but I don’t know if people know that so! If you were mentioned by me know that you are an incredible lovely person that I love knowing and you make my (and plenty of others) life’s better with you in it!
Now onto the actual pings!
First of all, shoutout to the whole GBBR server! If I could ping you all I would! You guys are some of the most generous, kindest, and chaotic people I’ve ever met and my FR experience wouldn’t be as much fun without y’all!

@wanderingstar NIKOOOOOOO ;W; you are so sweet and amazing! You put so much work into our events and you as a person is just iuffgjid fabulous bean. Your messages are always the sweetest things and thank you for listening to me when things are rough and for being my fren! <3

@CrowelyGhost Detective Crow fren! You are such a kind, intelligent, and overall 10/10 person! All the work you did during the Great Rotbombing was super entertaining to watch; you are great at sleuthing! Don’t stop being you you wonderful person!! Not to mention you have an awesome lair .w.

@ghostlyplants Ghost! Plont! GP! I admittedly still don’t know what to call you but that doesn’t mean I love you as a person less! You are so kind and fun to be around, you make everything cheerful when you are there! Just keep being you!

@Enoch, a more recent friend! Seeing your bombs (whether they are to me or other people) is always a blast! You are so kind and it’s always fun watching you drop scatterscrolls and hatching eggs! Awesome human overall, and good luck on your egg quest!

@holoquest Quest! Holo! Firstly thank you very much for sacrificing your pms and crs to me and the other rotbombers, and hosting the event in the first place! You rock! You are a super lovely and fun human being with a fabulous lair! It’s a blast with you around! Ty for bearing with my mass orders of bombs and I hope you have a wonderful day! ^^

@rosegardens02 Rose!! We don’t talk that much but you are one of the sweetest and kindest human being I have ever has the pleasure of meeting! You are like the server’s mom, you make the server light up when you are around and you have the sweetest messages ever! Best slightly murderous, sweetest, loveliest, mom bean ever!

Might edit some more people later aksjshsjska there are too many good people here .o.
Day One!
I’m not very good at writing big ol paragraphs of love, smol little notes and screaming is how I best express myself, but I don’t know if people know that so! If you were mentioned by me know that you are an incredible lovely person that I love knowing and you make my (and plenty of others) life’s better with you in it!
Now onto the actual pings!
First of all, shoutout to the whole GBBR server! If I could ping you all I would! You guys are some of the most generous, kindest, and chaotic people I’ve ever met and my FR experience wouldn’t be as much fun without y’all!

@wanderingstar NIKOOOOOOO ;W; you are so sweet and amazing! You put so much work into our events and you as a person is just iuffgjid fabulous bean. Your messages are always the sweetest things and thank you for listening to me when things are rough and for being my fren! <3

@CrowelyGhost Detective Crow fren! You are such a kind, intelligent, and overall 10/10 person! All the work you did during the Great Rotbombing was super entertaining to watch; you are great at sleuthing! Don’t stop being you you wonderful person!! Not to mention you have an awesome lair .w.

@ghostlyplants Ghost! Plont! GP! I admittedly still don’t know what to call you but that doesn’t mean I love you as a person less! You are so kind and fun to be around, you make everything cheerful when you are there! Just keep being you!

@Enoch, a more recent friend! Seeing your bombs (whether they are to me or other people) is always a blast! You are so kind and it’s always fun watching you drop scatterscrolls and hatching eggs! Awesome human overall, and good luck on your egg quest!

@holoquest Quest! Holo! Firstly thank you very much for sacrificing your pms and crs to me and the other rotbombers, and hosting the event in the first place! You rock! You are a super lovely and fun human being with a fabulous lair! It’s a blast with you around! Ty for bearing with my mass orders of bombs and I hope you have a wonderful day! ^^

@rosegardens02 Rose!! We don’t talk that much but you are one of the sweetest and kindest human being I have ever has the pleasure of meeting! You are like the server’s mom, you make the server light up when you are around and you have the sweetest messages ever! Best slightly murderous, sweetest, loveliest, mom bean ever!

Might edit some more people later aksjshsjska there are too many good people here .o.
eESLWsA.gifoo QUAIL | SHE/HER | FR +3
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
» local twinklord
» wishlist
» pfp dragon
Let's see!

@Duskie Thank you for keeping up with the Shadow Flight Birthday List! There are soooo many, every week. I've been trying to send over little birthday gifts, and I appreciate you keeping the list all organized and neat!

@LilSadist Thank you for organizing the Shadow Flight Secret Santa! I had so much fun last time, and I'm looking forward to this years

@KurageDoll You don't play much anymore, but thank you for showing me those draons all those years ago! Look what you started!!

@Kitanya and all the Secret Santa elves Thank you for your dedication and commitment this holiday season! This is my favorite time of the year!

@Lallie Thank you for hosting. I don't post in the forums very much, so this is really 2 challenges in 1!

Let's see!

@Duskie Thank you for keeping up with the Shadow Flight Birthday List! There are soooo many, every week. I've been trying to send over little birthday gifts, and I appreciate you keeping the list all organized and neat!

@LilSadist Thank you for organizing the Shadow Flight Secret Santa! I had so much fun last time, and I'm looking forward to this years

@KurageDoll You don't play much anymore, but thank you for showing me those draons all those years ago! Look what you started!!

@Kitanya and all the Secret Santa elves Thank you for your dedication and commitment this holiday season! This is my favorite time of the year!

@Lallie Thank you for hosting. I don't post in the forums very much, so this is really 2 challenges in 1!

[/url]shadow_trainer.png[/url]
This is such a lovely idea!

For the first task.... @Archerfish is my favourite fish friend and the first offline friend of mine that played FR with me! They've gifted me some of my favourite dragons and consistently provide entertainment with their unique and interesting writing style alongside their valuable leveling services! @Nyakolai is a cute an soft friend... They're fun to talk to and I love discussing things with them! @leafsheepseaslug is one of my best friends and one of my favourite people! Her naming sense for her dragons may cause me mental anguish but I adore her and her humour. Love you, darling! @brookdortz They're always helping me out with gem-treasure exchanges and having play arguments with me! Thank you for being a so fun and genuine! @CatPotato is a silly little guy... But also I guess I enjoy playing games with him. If you're reading this dude.... Don't ever try to get me to appreciate you irl... Sibling honour code says that's illegal.

Then, of course, there's my mafia friends! Joining the mafia server was one of the best things I've ever done... I don't know how I could've gotten through this time without the friendship and support of everyone there!

@Fr0stBites is so fun to talk with, he's always ready for a fist-fight or to draw adorable art! @Comba is so wise... I love talking to them and seeing their beautiful OCs! @Russin1 is so sweet and supportive and beautiful, I can't thank her enough for her beautiful art of my dragons. @QuartzDragons is an incredible writer and rock enthusiast and they're to thank for my darling Mica! @FruitAndFlour has the best Beatles memes and she writes such beautifully narrative song lyrics! @RaynixAura is so kind and fun and generous! She also has an adorable art style! @Plagueness is the best, hands down. Thank you for bringing all of us together.... You're the queen of this mafia world <3 @dreary is ominous and imaginative and so fun to play with and talk to! Aunty Dreary <3 She also made the most lovely terrifying skin... @Everburn is an incredible writer and so lovingly omniscient! And... she gifted me my favourite boy :) @locusts has the best typing style and is so sweet and funny! I love talking to them... They're my favourite bird. @Wooosh is adorable and funny and she has such a pretty voice! Love you Toast! @Duskphoenix is funny and kind and genuinely she is so earnest and good to talk to! @mawile94 is another incredible writer and so very aesthetic! I love her style! @Chris7The7Rat is so kind and friendly and made me feel welcome from the beginning and I can't thank him enough... He deserves so much! @LittolBoi is so pretty and loving and fun to talk to and I love when ze and I are online at the same time! @LilliesAndRoses is gorgeous and fun and funny and always has something interesting to share and I really appreciate her!! @Dinolee is the organizer of mafiatic coalition shops and runs our raffle and works so so hard! She's the brains behind probably every operation and is so dedicated to the things she cares about that it's inspiring! And finally, @tacotwix is so generous and sweet and sends me the best memes and I love talking to her and playing with her!

This was long but I have a lot of people to thank... Flightrising has really gotten me through these times and these people are all a big part of that happening!
This is such a lovely idea!

For the first task.... @Archerfish is my favourite fish friend and the first offline friend of mine that played FR with me! They've gifted me some of my favourite dragons and consistently provide entertainment with their unique and interesting writing style alongside their valuable leveling services! @Nyakolai is a cute an soft friend... They're fun to talk to and I love discussing things with them! @leafsheepseaslug is one of my best friends and one of my favourite people! Her naming sense for her dragons may cause me mental anguish but I adore her and her humour. Love you, darling! @brookdortz They're always helping me out with gem-treasure exchanges and having play arguments with me! Thank you for being a so fun and genuine! @CatPotato is a silly little guy... But also I guess I enjoy playing games with him. If you're reading this dude.... Don't ever try to get me to appreciate you irl... Sibling honour code says that's illegal.

Then, of course, there's my mafia friends! Joining the mafia server was one of the best things I've ever done... I don't know how I could've gotten through this time without the friendship and support of everyone there!

@Fr0stBites is so fun to talk with, he's always ready for a fist-fight or to draw adorable art! @Comba is so wise... I love talking to them and seeing their beautiful OCs! @Russin1 is so sweet and supportive and beautiful, I can't thank her enough for her beautiful art of my dragons. @QuartzDragons is an incredible writer and rock enthusiast and they're to thank for my darling Mica! @FruitAndFlour has the best Beatles memes and she writes such beautifully narrative song lyrics! @RaynixAura is so kind and fun and generous! She also has an adorable art style! @Plagueness is the best, hands down. Thank you for bringing all of us together.... You're the queen of this mafia world <3 @dreary is ominous and imaginative and so fun to play with and talk to! Aunty Dreary <3 She also made the most lovely terrifying skin... @Everburn is an incredible writer and so lovingly omniscient! And... she gifted me my favourite boy :) @locusts has the best typing style and is so sweet and funny! I love talking to them... They're my favourite bird. @Wooosh is adorable and funny and she has such a pretty voice! Love you Toast! @Duskphoenix is funny and kind and genuinely she is so earnest and good to talk to! @mawile94 is another incredible writer and so very aesthetic! I love her style! @Chris7The7Rat is so kind and friendly and made me feel welcome from the beginning and I can't thank him enough... He deserves so much! @LittolBoi is so pretty and loving and fun to talk to and I love when ze and I are online at the same time! @LilliesAndRoses is gorgeous and fun and funny and always has something interesting to share and I really appreciate her!! @Dinolee is the organizer of mafiatic coalition shops and runs our raffle and works so so hard! She's the brains behind probably every operation and is so dedicated to the things she cares about that it's inspiring! And finally, @tacotwix is so generous and sweet and sends me the best memes and I love talking to her and playing with her!

This was long but I have a lot of people to thank... Flightrising has really gotten me through these times and these people are all a big part of that happening!
Ancestral_Incense.png a > king
> FR + 3
> he / they
> lore shop

> mafiatic coalition shops
december 1st!! [emoji=firework size=1] here's a silly surprise ping to my #1 person in the universe @Proteus who makes my fr days (and all others in every aspect!!) the absolute best!! for all of our moments of sharing anything that's dragon-related and his absolutely wonderful gifts, i am beyond grateful!! i would also like to give my kudos all the kind users who create and maintain guides about everything one could imagine in the guides forum. their contributions make a lot of people's fr lives easier, mine included! and thank you, Lallie, for running this event for everyone! to me it's part of what makes december be my favourite month.
december 1st!!

here's a silly surprise ping to my #1 person in the universe @Proteus who makes my fr days (and all others in every aspect!!) the absolute best!! for all of our moments of sharing anything that's dragon-related and his absolutely wonderful gifts, i am beyond grateful!!

i would also like to give my kudos all the kind users who create and maintain guides about everything one could imagine in the guides forum. their contributions make a lot of people's fr lives easier, mine included!

and thank you, Lallie, for running this event for everyone! to me it's part of what makes december be my favourite month.
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@knickknacks @diamondogg @StormSerpent @Lydumilla @NeridaRose66 @DragonArt1680
Thank you guys all so much for just really making my short time here on Flight Rising so incredible and enjoyable. It has blown my mind how generous and kind people are on this site
@knickknacks @diamondogg @StormSerpent @Lydumilla @NeridaRose66 @DragonArt1680
Thank you guys all so much for just really making my short time here on Flight Rising so incredible and enjoyable. It has blown my mind how generous and kind people are on this site
I have an artshop? 6E5Dao0.png
December 1st
List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! Tag them here and tell them why, spread the love <3

@PeachTeaLatte
You're one of my closest friends, someone who has dealt with me at my worst and been there for me. I honestly don't know how you do it, but I'm glad all the same. You are talented and determined and I know you have and will do amazing things. Love you <3

@BrightBreeze
You. You are so random and chaotic and I love you. You always make me laugh when I'm down and I hope you know it. Honestly, I can't tell you how much fun I've had, whether it be listening to music with you, showing off art, or just chatting.

@Zikitty
You're so kind and amazing with me and Zae, willing to put up with us even at our most annoying. Thank you, for everything. Your gifts, your kind words, and of course your patience. If I was you, I'd probably have snapped at this point.

@Chaosbean
No matter what you may think, you are a fantastic person. You're so funny and sweet and I love talking to you. Your writing is so good and the art you make is adorable, and you're only improving in both of them. <3 I love ya!

@Wiingdings
I can't tell you how much I appreciate and care about you. You always put up with my rambles and dumping paragraphs on you and you're so nice to talk to. I love how you always notice the little things about my art and encourage me, it helps so, so much. Whether you like it or not, you're an amazing person and I am so lucky we met and I get to be your friend.

@Lonin
I know we haven't actually met, but I always see you around the help forums and you deserve a thank you! You help so many people and are far from the worst. This might seem weird coming from a stranger, but know that somebody cares, and, if you like, I'd love to be your friend!

I love you all so much, you've made my time on FR and just my life so much better and I hope you know that. <3
December 1st

@PeachTeaLatte
You're one of my closest friends, someone who has dealt with me at my worst and been there for me. I honestly don't know how you do it, but I'm glad all the same. You are talented and determined and I know you have and will do amazing things. Love you <3

@BrightBreeze
You. You are so random and chaotic and I love you. You always make me laugh when I'm down and I hope you know it. Honestly, I can't tell you how much fun I've had, whether it be listening to music with you, showing off art, or just chatting.

@Zikitty
You're so kind and amazing with me and Zae, willing to put up with us even at our most annoying. Thank you, for everything. Your gifts, your kind words, and of course your patience. If I was you, I'd probably have snapped at this point.

@Chaosbean
No matter what you may think, you are a fantastic person. You're so funny and sweet and I love talking to you. Your writing is so good and the art you make is adorable, and you're only improving in both of them. <3 I love ya!

@Wiingdings
I can't tell you how much I appreciate and care about you. You always put up with my rambles and dumping paragraphs on you and you're so nice to talk to. I love how you always notice the little things about my art and encourage me, it helps so, so much. Whether you like it or not, you're an amazing person and I am so lucky we met and I get to be your friend.

@Lonin
I know we haven't actually met, but I always see you around the help forums and you deserve a thank you! You help so many people and are far from the worst. This might seem weird coming from a stranger, but know that somebody cares, and, if you like, I'd love to be your friend!

I love you all so much, you've made my time on FR and just my life so much better and I hope you know that. <3
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 284 285