Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | galore
where does Galore stock in the hoard? I cannot find the food and the familiar
where does Galore stock in the hoard? I cannot find the food and the familiar
SFQhzL3.pngyCkAFg8.pngyPtBRD9.pngtumblr_nyl9awegtx1sbxtq7o4_75sq.pngJLu5v3r.png
EFiImB7.png
8QN6ypU.png
@orchidemily try the search bar
@orchidemily try the search bar

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
I'm unsure of the meaning of the question. Can you rephrase?

You collect the items from galore and they should go into their respective categories in your hoard.
I'm unsure of the meaning of the question. Can you rephrase?

You collect the items from galore and they should go into their respective categories in your hoard.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Galore is at the Trading Post, scroll down to find!
Galore is at the Trading Post, scroll down to find!
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Well, the food should show up in the food catagory, correct? Does it show up on its own, or does it add to what you already have of that type of food?
Well, the food should show up in the food catagory, correct? Does it show up on its own, or does it add to what you already have of that type of food?
EFiImB7.png
8QN6ypU.png
Anything you get from Galore would go into their prospective tabs in your hoard. If he gives you food, it will be in the food tab. If he gives you a breed change scroll, it will be in your specials tab in your hoard.

Galore gives out things rather infrequently, usually with special updates.
Anything you get from Galore would go into their prospective tabs in your hoard. If he gives you food, it will be in the food tab. If he gives you a breed change scroll, it will be in your specials tab in your hoard.

Galore gives out things rather infrequently, usually with special updates.
Once you go collect from him, it will appear in your hoard like normal food or familiars. The familiar is in your familiar tab (probably on the last page) and the food just joins the rest of your food. If you already have some of the same food, it will be added to those stacks.
Once you go collect from him, it will appear in your hoard like normal food or familiars. The familiar is in your familiar tab (probably on the last page) and the food just joins the rest of your food. If you already have some of the same food, it will be added to those stacks.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
SixCrows, that was what I wanted to know. So the food was added to my food stocks. Thanks.
SixCrows, that was what I wanted to know. So the food was added to my food stocks. Thanks.
EFiImB7.png
8QN6ypU.png