Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 519 520 521 522 523 ... 765 766
I think I’m going to die tonight so I want to say this right now: we have to get the killer right the next time because there will be two deaths tonight. Vars is DEFINITELY the vengeful because they were seen as “unknown” yet exiled as civilian, so unless the guard gets lucky we’ll be down to four dragons in the end. We haven’t really discussed this game, so if we want to win, now is the time to start talking!
I think I’m going to die tonight so I want to say this right now: we have to get the killer right the next time because there will be two deaths tonight. Vars is DEFINITELY the vengeful because they were seen as “unknown” yet exiled as civilian, so unless the guard gets lucky we’ll be down to four dragons in the end. We haven’t really discussed this game, so if we want to win, now is the time to start talking!
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
So does this mean Vidarr is either the killer or guard? I might've counted wrong but I think there's only the killer and a guard left
So does this mean Vidarr is either the killer or guard? I might've counted wrong but I think there's only the killer and a guard left
4oO1RBo.png e iS1bBip.png GZrdw3A.png e
Craftbaobao2

She/Her || Idiot || FR +0

e
barinhas47.gif
e
e
e GZrdw3A.png iS1bBip.png e
Hello, I'm Craft! I'm not very active.
@craftbaobao2 I'm unsure whether I'm able to reveal, but I'm one of those!
@craftbaobao2 I'm unsure whether I'm able to reveal, but I'm one of those!
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
(Would now be a bad time to mention he could have been the inseparable?)
(Would now be a bad time to mention he could have been the inseparable?)
sz13nwR.png
@Relics Fair point, but wouldn't it have been a bit odd if the brother's were the inseperables?
@Relics Fair point, but wouldn't it have been a bit odd if the brother's were the inseperables?
Cauldron Services [Open]
I was thinking the same thing, but it was definitely possible through rng, so you probably shouldn’t have given it away like that.

Either way, if Vidarr isn’t the killer, then the killer is in a really awkward position - they could kill Vidarr since they now know that he’s the guard, but they would then eliminate the top suspect, or they could keep him around and risk him guarding someone else. And if Vidarr is the killer, well, Sandy will be very disappointed in him.
I was thinking the same thing, but it was definitely possible through rng, so you probably shouldn’t have given it away like that.

Either way, if Vidarr isn’t the killer, then the killer is in a really awkward position - they could kill Vidarr since they now know that he’s the guard, but they would then eliminate the top suspect, or they could keep him around and risk him guarding someone else. And if Vidarr is the killer, well, Sandy will be very disappointed in him.
sz13nwR.png
@Relics

Vidarr would not want Sandy to be disappointed. ;)

Welp, most people know who I am now, so if there is still a second guard in play, please help me. Thanks!

If you are dead, so am I.
@Relics

Vidarr would not want Sandy to be disappointed. ;)

Welp, most people know who I am now, so if there is still a second guard in play, please help me. Thanks!

If you are dead, so am I.
Cauldron Services [Open]
1. Killer Vidarr’s really in it for the long con huh
2. Sorry, but the very first death was a guard, and the magist was inactive (and then died on the second night).
3. If you are the guard and not the killer, you can guard yourself if you haven’t done it three times.
1. Killer Vidarr’s really in it for the long con huh
2. Sorry, but the very first death was a guard, and the magist was inactive (and then died on the second night).
3. If you are the guard and not the killer, you can guard yourself if you haven’t done it three times.
sz13nwR.png
Uhh....
Uhh....
Cauldron Services [Open]
Vars was a civilian? He was unkown too...I'm confused XD
Vars was a civilian? He was unkown too...I'm confused XD
Banner.png She/herdragon-doodles-rui.png
1 2 ... 519 520 521 522 523 ... 765 766