Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The User Below Me Gets...
1 2 ... 868 869 870 871 872 ... 953 954
@nebulonelli CLAIM. ((love ur name btw, has a nice ring to it.)) — [b]TUMBG:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65132421][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651325/65132421_350.png[/img][/url] this pretty, unnamed, blue noodle. :) and...... [item=red ooze],[item=orange ooze],[item=yellow ooze],[item=rusted treasure chest]
@nebulonelli CLAIM. ((love ur name btw, has a nice ring to it.))

TUMBG:
65132421_350.png
this pretty, unnamed, blue noodle. :) and......
Red Ooze , Orange Ooze , Yellow Ooze , Rusted Treasure Chest
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lynz claim (but please keep the dragon if you are opposed to him getting exalted ASAP) [b]tubmg[/b] [item=yeti brawler][item=Tatterwing Carcass][item=Almandine Sturgeon][item=Stonestomp Spearmaiden][item=sap] @princessamidala I'm afraid your offer doesn't hit the 8kt/g minimum right now so I can't send you your claim yet. The familiar is LAH 3g, the skull is like 60t each and the antlers are 100t each LAH so your total offer value is under 4kt/g right now...
@Lynz
claim (but please keep the dragon if you are opposed to him getting exalted ASAP)

tubmg
Yeti Brawler Tatterwing Carcass Almandine Sturgeon Stonestomp Spearmaiden Sap

@princessamidala
I'm afraid your offer doesn't hit the 8kt/g minimum right now so I can't send you your claim yet. The familiar is LAH 3g, the skull is like 60t each and the antlers are 100t each LAH so your total offer value is under 4kt/g right now...
Wishful list of stuff
I'm always willing to trade for

WE DO NOT HATCH EGGS IN THIS LAIR NOT EVER (BUT OPENING CHESTS FEELS SO GOOD) AND ALSO WE LOVE CATS SO MUCH
(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
@AgentBonkers
Claim!

TUBMG:
Death's-Head Stag 1x
Sparrow Skull 3x
Fragile Antler 5x
Orange Sludge 1x
Conjurer's Hat 1x

@AgentBonkers
Oh I'll add one more thing then! Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.
(Edit: @AngentBonkers, may you send the TUBMG now? I edited 2 more items in)

@AgentBonkers
Claim!

TUBMG:
Death's-Head Stag 1x
Sparrow Skull 3x
Fragile Antler 5x
Orange Sludge 1x
Conjurer's Hat 1x

@AgentBonkers
Oh I'll add one more thing then! Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.
(Edit: @AngentBonkers, may you send the TUBMG now? I edited 2 more items in)

@princessamidala Claim this TUBMG: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54449480][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/544495/54449480_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Gold Muck][item=Pretty Buttercup Wing Bow] Also take care of my beautiful girl :3
@princessamidala
Claim this
TUBMG:
54449480_350.png
Gold Muck Pretty Buttercup Wing Bow
Also take care of my beautiful girl :3
@Lallo
Claim!

(P.S: I'm really sorry but I don't have enough space for her! Please keep her, thanks :>)

(By the way--sending the CR, But I need to add one more thing to the TUBMG right now for some confusion going on with my TUBMG, so I'll send the CR with one more thing!)

{SKIP ME}
@Lallo
Claim!

(P.S: I'm really sorry but I don't have enough space for her! Please keep her, thanks :>)

(By the way--sending the CR, But I need to add one more thing to the TUBMG right now for some confusion going on with my TUBMG, so I'll send the CR with one more thing!)

{SKIP ME}
@princessamidala
Understood!
@princessamidala
Understood!
Just to be clear, because the last couple of posts are a bit confusing: Lallo's post in the current offer, and that dragon is part of it? Is that correct?

((SKIP ME))
Just to be clear, because the last couple of posts are a bit confusing: Lallo's post in the current offer, and that dragon is part of it? Is that correct?

((SKIP ME))
Wishful list of stuff
I'm always willing to trade for

WE DO NOT HATCH EGGS IN THIS LAIR NOT EVER (BUT OPENING CHESTS FEELS SO GOOD) AND ALSO WE LOVE CATS SO MUCH
(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
@AgentBonkers
Yes that's correct. Lallo was offering a dragon in the offer but I declined the dragon because of my poor lair space (both in my lair and my hibden) so yes, I think you are correct. Sorry to be confusing!

{SKIP ME}
@AgentBonkers
Yes that's correct. Lallo was offering a dragon in the offer but I declined the dragon because of my poor lair space (both in my lair and my hibden) so yes, I think you are correct. Sorry to be confusing!

{SKIP ME}
[quote name="Lallo" date="2020-11-26 11:54:50" ] @princessamidala Claim this TUBMG: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54449480][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/544495/54449480_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Gold Muck][item=Pretty Buttercup Wing Bow] Also take care of my beautiful girl :3 [/quote] [b]ping @Lallo to claim. it should still be available as the claimer didn’t follow the rules. this is the current offer.[/b] [s]also yes princessamidala it’s prolly a good idea for you to not clutter the thread with posts and probably delete the ones without offers so this page can be more clear. will be deleting this once everything is fixed.[/S]
Lallo wrote on 2020-11-26 11:54:50:
@princessamidala
Claim this
TUBMG:
54449480_350.png
Gold Muck Pretty Buttercup Wing Bow
Also take care of my beautiful girl :3
ping @Lallo to claim. it should still be available as the claimer didn’t follow the rules. this is the current offer.
also yes princessamidala it’s prolly a good idea for you to not clutter the thread with posts and probably delete the ones without offers so this page can be more clear. will be deleting this once everything is fixed.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lynz
Whoops! My god, I keep on making mistakes on here--so sorry, I edited to claim now! I am so sorry rip.

(P.S: Probably is a good time to stop making more and more new pages for this forum with just me making mistakes ;-;)

{SKIP ME}
@Lynz
Whoops! My god, I keep on making mistakes on here--so sorry, I edited to claim now! I am so sorry rip.

(P.S: Probably is a good time to stop making more and more new pages for this forum with just me making mistakes ;-;)

{SKIP ME}
1 2 ... 868 869 870 871 872 ... 953 954