Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The User Below Me Gets...
1 2 ... 869 870 871 872 873 ... 953 954
@lallo have you given princessamidala the items besides the dragon? bcuz if so u may wanna get them back since it hasn’t been three users since they posted so they cannot claim yet. and besides they haven’t even posted an offer and it’s been a couple days. please send back the items & wait for someone else to claim, it isn’t fair and doesn’t follow the rules of TUBMG. @princessamidala
@lallo have you given princessamidala the items besides the dragon? bcuz if so u may wanna get them back since it hasn’t been three users since they posted so they cannot claim yet. and besides they haven’t even posted an offer and it’s been a couple days. please send back the items & wait for someone else to claim, it isn’t fair and doesn’t follow the rules of TUBMG. @princessamidala
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lallo Claim The user below me gets: [item=Steel Steampunk Spats] [item=Brown Birdskull Legband] [item=Armored Duskflapper] and [skin=24533] Hopefully people read the rules first....
@Lallo
Claim

The user below me gets:
Steel Steampunk Spats Brown Birdskull Legband Armored Duskflapper and

Hopefully people read the rules first....
ew9u8Xp.png
@blackcat886 claim! TUBMG: [item=Skin: Patinaed Paladin][item=Earthsong Haori][item=Searing Jackalope][item=Masked Harpy] And optionally a dragon from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/194308/1413479?name=&type=undefined]Adoption Tab[/url]
@blackcat886
claim!

TUBMG:
Skin: Patinaed Paladin Earthsong Haori Searing Jackalope Masked Harpy
And optionally a dragon from my Adoption Tab
P5dRHZ6.png
@smeen claim! tubmg: [item=boneyard bard] and optionally: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64984361][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649844/64984361_350.png[/img][/url] Edit: RawDolphin is holding the dragon for me
@smeen claim!

tubmg:
Boneyard Bard

and optionally:
64984361_350.png

Edit: RawDolphin is holding the dragon for me
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
@Uncurseable
Claim!
-And no thanks for the dragon!

TUBMG:
Sap 1x
Broken Bottle 2x
Vista: Conjurer's Hat 1x

IMPORTANT NOTE:
I was trying to add one more thing but it didn't work out when I tried to show it on the post so when somebody claims this I'll add the gene change in the CR.

Tell me to add more if you need!

TUBMG:
Sap 1x
Broken Bottle 2x
Vista: Conjurer's Hat 1x

IMPORTANT NOTE:
I was trying to add one more thing but it didn't work out when I tried to show it on the post so when somebody claims this I'll add the gene change in the CR.

Tell me to add more if you need!

Adding to th offer: Fallen streak familiar and this handsome boy:) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/15131.png [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/654972/65497147_350.png
Adding to th offer:
Fallen streak familiar and this handsome boy:)
15131.png65497147_350.png
spiral500100.jpg
@littleraddish128 claim

Tubmg:

"Purple"

Glowing Purple Clawtips Pretty Purple Neck Bow Pretty Purple Head Bow Petalmane Floron
@littleraddish128 claim

Tubmg:

"Purple"

Glowing Purple Clawtips Pretty Purple Neck Bow Pretty Purple Head Bow Petalmane Floron
z0HlerP.png
c @vahzen tubmg: [item=irradiated scratch]
c @vahzen

tubmg:

Irradiated Scratch
@princessamidala u haven’t given the person who claimed time to edit their claim after you told them off, they should at least get a chance before you swoop in on it.
-
typically when you let someone know they didn’t follow the rules like i did a couple times, we give you time to edit once you’re knowledgeable of your mishap and if the person who’s being told they’re being unfair refuses or doesn’t respond within a certain time frame then someone else may claim.
@princessamidala u haven’t given the person who claimed time to edit their claim after you told them off, they should at least get a chance before you swoop in on it.
-
typically when you let someone know they didn’t follow the rules like i did a couple times, we give you time to edit once you’re knowledgeable of your mishap and if the person who’s being told they’re being unfair refuses or doesn’t respond within a certain time frame then someone else may claim.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@princessamidala

Yes, as Lynz said, please give them 2 hours from your notifying them to edit.
--

No current TUBMG is available for claiming for the next 2 hours unless the offer of the irradiated scratch is changed to a fitting gift.
@princessamidala

Yes, as Lynz said, please give them 2 hours from your notifying them to edit.
--

No current TUBMG is available for claiming for the next 2 hours unless the offer of the irradiated scratch is changed to a fitting gift.
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
1 2 ... 869 870 871 872 873 ... 953 954