Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dead Egg Nests
1 2 3
The ones that do make me sad are Shadow
The ones that do make me sad are Shadow
qR6otwA.png
these images make me unbelievably sad
these images make me unbelievably sad
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
My account is old enough that my stats reflect two "discarded eggs" from where I missed incubating. I remember logging on and seeing the dead little nature eggs (my first flight) and being so sad. Sorry, baby nature dergs. :(
My account is old enough that my stats reflect two "discarded eggs" from where I missed incubating. I remember logging on and seeing the dead little nature eggs (my first flight) and being so sad. Sorry, baby nature dergs. :(
6pMAXtp.jpg
Oh dear lord.. all those eggs... [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
Oh dear lord.. all those eggs...
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
[quote name="Rathaloshunter16" date="2020-11-26 07:52:31" ] Oh dear lord.. all those eggs... [emoji=guardian sad size=1] [/quote] No eggs have been harmed in the making of this post. All eggs shown are merely projections.
Rathaloshunter16 wrote on 2020-11-26 07:52:31:
Oh dear lord.. all those eggs...

No eggs have been harmed in the making of this post. All eggs shown are merely projections.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
I've said it before and I'll say it again; I'm so glad this was removed. One of my favourite things about FR is that it doesn't punish you for not logging on every day.
I've said it before and I'll say it again; I'm so glad this was removed. One of my favourite things about FR is that it doesn't punish you for not logging on every day.
I must say, I’m glad they updated the Water nest art. It’s my least favorite part of the aesthetic because I think it looks weird, but this older version is worse!
I must say, I’m glad they updated the Water nest art. It’s my least favorite part of the aesthetic because I think it looks weird, but this older version is worse!
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
Wind and Lightning look like relics from the distant past... imagine being a dragon archaeologist, exploring the ruins of some ancient city destroyed when it sank into the earth. You stumble over a stone while deep in the ruin, only to look down and see that it's carved like... a wind egg? The faint green glow coming from it intensifies as you watch. Congratulations you've discovered the wind ancient.
Wind and Lightning look like relics from the distant past... imagine being a dragon archaeologist, exploring the ruins of some ancient city destroyed when it sank into the earth. You stumble over a stone while deep in the ruin, only to look down and see that it's carved like... a wind egg? The faint green glow coming from it intensifies as you watch. Congratulations you've discovered the wind ancient.
wq9PoXA.png
for thanksgiving i'm grateful for no dead egg nests
for thanksgiving i'm grateful for no dead egg nests
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
i want egg rot back, but only if you neglect the nest for like 3 weeks. because when you accidentally breed dragons and don't want that stain on the lineage/dont have lairspace, there should be a method to remove it.
i want egg rot back, but only if you neglect the nest for like 3 weeks. because when you accidentally breed dragons and don't want that stain on the lineage/dont have lairspace, there should be a method to remove it.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

1 2 3