Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dead Egg Nests
1 2 3
Mmm crispy plague eggs
Mmm crispy plague eggs
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Oh no the shadow ones are so sad!
Oh no the shadow ones are so sad!
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Beautiful!
Beautiful!
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
Dead plague eggs look like poop lmao
Dead plague eggs look like poop lmao
The arcane eggs look so sad, on the floor...
The arcane eggs look so sad, on the floor...
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
[quote name="DrakoTheDragon" date="2020-11-26 07:55:16" ] [quote name="Rathaloshunter16" date="2020-11-26 07:52:31" ] Oh dear lord.. all those eggs... [emoji=guardian sad size=1] [/quote] No eggs have been harmed in the making of this post. All eggs shown are merely projections. [/quote] *takes deep breaths*
DrakoTheDragon wrote on 2020-11-26 07:55:16:
Rathaloshunter16 wrote on 2020-11-26 07:52:31:
Oh dear lord.. all those eggs...

No eggs have been harmed in the making of this post. All eggs shown are merely projections.

*takes deep breaths*
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
It's probably a good thing that they removed egg rot or else the banescale backstory would have made no sense
It's probably a good thing that they removed egg rot or else the banescale backstory would have made no sense
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno1_500.png

+3 fr time
I knew dead nests were a thing that used to exist but I didn’t know there was art for it! How interesting!
I knew dead nests were a thing that used to exist but I didn’t know there was art for it! How interesting!
I’d pay lots of treasure to have it as an optional thing to cancel nests.
I’d pay lots of treasure to have it as an optional thing to cancel nests.
4xTBSTZ.png
1 2 3