Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Hey Guys: Werewolf Game Writing
1 2
If you were not a part of the rp but still want to help, you can join the discord! The link is in the last post. :)

@SpiritX (Dakari), @LillyJay (Lindquist), @/Cynderfire (Glitch), @AwkwardAnxiety (Catterfly), @HydraTheOne (Lucan), @LilliesAndRoses (Koralo), @fynch (Quartz), @groundzero (Alexandra), @QuartzDragons (Chilenne), @RaynixAura (Ayame), @DancingSkye (Gate), @Blob (Myfina), @Alurayune (Enbea), @Whesh (Seafoam)

So, if you didn’t know I got a new account. (I can explain more in depth via pm)

But anyhow, literally the first round of the werewolf game was the most dramatic, and I got the whacky idea to write it out. I was wondering if any of you guys wanted to help?
I’d have to figure out if the whole thing would be in 1rst POV, 3rd POV, etc, but I do need some help.

I probably need:
Readers to read what I’ve written (and what other people have written)
If you want to write you can write what your dragon did
People to help copy and paste every official interaction into a google doc (ack-)

For reference it was here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2837762/7

Pages 7-41 ish

The end would probably need a bit of rewriting though, as it just ended with the ratio of killers to non killer equal. We also can keep the original names of dragons used, change those names, specify that they are not flight rising dragons and just some poor unlucky souls, and edit everything to make it more smooth.

People who want to help:
1. Cynders

People who want their dragon’s name changed, etc:
(Hopefully none, but I respect your opinion! I will probably change Glitch’s, but only because she is another OC of mine that I have big plans for)

We might also need a bit more of a backstory for some characters.
If you were not a part of the rp but still want to help, you can join the discord! The link is in the last post. :)

@SpiritX (Dakari), @LillyJay (Lindquist), @/Cynderfire (Glitch), @AwkwardAnxiety (Catterfly), @HydraTheOne (Lucan), @LilliesAndRoses (Koralo), @fynch (Quartz), @groundzero (Alexandra), @QuartzDragons (Chilenne), @RaynixAura (Ayame), @DancingSkye (Gate), @Blob (Myfina), @Alurayune (Enbea), @Whesh (Seafoam)

So, if you didn’t know I got a new account. (I can explain more in depth via pm)

But anyhow, literally the first round of the werewolf game was the most dramatic, and I got the whacky idea to write it out. I was wondering if any of you guys wanted to help?
I’d have to figure out if the whole thing would be in 1rst POV, 3rd POV, etc, but I do need some help.

I probably need:
Readers to read what I’ve written (and what other people have written)
If you want to write you can write what your dragon did
People to help copy and paste every official interaction into a google doc (ack-)

For reference it was here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2837762/7

Pages 7-41 ish

The end would probably need a bit of rewriting though, as it just ended with the ratio of killers to non killer equal. We also can keep the original names of dragons used, change those names, specify that they are not flight rising dragons and just some poor unlucky souls, and edit everything to make it more smooth.

People who want to help:
1. Cynders

People who want their dragon’s name changed, etc:
(Hopefully none, but I respect your opinion! I will probably change Glitch’s, but only because she is another OC of mine that I have big plans for)

We might also need a bit more of a backstory for some characters.
Sparked Outcasts Hatchery ~~~ 100 Days of Drawing Dragons
OMG THE OG GANG THESE NAMES- MEMORIES T-TTT THEY FLOOD ME—
Why yes, I'll do my best to try participate, why not place more writing projects on myself? I may not be able to always write full fledged pieces, though ;; So sad for Myfina, but she was the perfect target, lol. I'd be willing to help! Will there be a discord or smth? Me getting on Flightrising is physically impossible, and even more with the technical glitch from 2016ish that just came back and affected my ability to get on w/out "404 error" lmao. But heck yeah, sign me up.
OMG THE OG GANG THESE NAMES- MEMORIES T-TTT THEY FLOOD ME—
Why yes, I'll do my best to try participate, why not place more writing projects on myself? I may not be able to always write full fledged pieces, though ;; So sad for Myfina, but she was the perfect target, lol. I'd be willing to help! Will there be a discord or smth? Me getting on Flightrising is physically impossible, and even more with the technical glitch from 2016ish that just came back and affected my ability to get on w/out "404 error" lmao. But heck yeah, sign me up.
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Oooooh that sounds fun, sign me up! I'm writing a piece for a gift exchange rn but I should be able to make enough time outside of that to help out
Oooooh that sounds fun, sign me up! I'm writing a piece for a gift exchange rn but I should be able to make enough time outside of that to help out
ZVpCPil.png
I'd love to help, it'd be great to revisit this!
I'd love to help, it'd be great to revisit this!
hhhahah.png
sounds great! i'd love to help, probably to copy n paste all the interactions on the doc. i must revisit myfina's terrible fate lol
sounds great! i'd love to help, probably to copy n paste all the interactions on the doc. i must revisit myfina's terrible fate lol
Untitled241.png
@SpiritX
@groundzero
@Alurayune
@blob
Aaah, thank you all!! If you could fill this out, that would be great. I’ll make a doc later and stick all this on it.

Username:
Dragon:
Can you copy/paste?: Yes/No
Can you rewrite what your dragon did: Yes/No
Would you like to take on other dragons?: Yes/No
Can you be a beta reader, and suggest changes, ideas, etc?: Yes/No
Can you help with Worldbuilding?: Yes/No
Can you help with backstories: Yes/No
Do you have discord?: Yes/No
Anything else?:

For example:

Username: Cynders/Cynderfire
Dragon: Glitch
Can you copy/paste?: Yes
Can you rewrite what your dragon did: Yes
Would you like to take on other dragons?: Yes
Can you be a beta reader, and suggest changes, ideas, etc?: Yes
Can you help with Worldbuilding?: Yes
Can you help with backstories: Yes
Do you have discord?: Yes
Anything else?: Nope!

Another note- if you help with copying and pasting, I’ll probably assign a few a week, as we go along. It would be tedious to do it all at once! :(
@SpiritX
@groundzero
@Alurayune
@blob
Aaah, thank you all!! If you could fill this out, that would be great. I’ll make a doc later and stick all this on it.

Username:
Dragon:
Can you copy/paste?: Yes/No
Can you rewrite what your dragon did: Yes/No
Would you like to take on other dragons?: Yes/No
Can you be a beta reader, and suggest changes, ideas, etc?: Yes/No
Can you help with Worldbuilding?: Yes/No
Can you help with backstories: Yes/No
Do you have discord?: Yes/No
Anything else?:

For example:

Username: Cynders/Cynderfire
Dragon: Glitch
Would you like to take on other dragons?: Yes
Can you help with Worldbuilding?: Yes
Can you help with backstories: Yes
Anything else?: Nope!

Another note- if you help with copying and pasting, I’ll probably assign a few a week, as we go along. It would be tedious to do it all at once! :(
Hey, I’d love to help! (Hi OGs!) I don’t know how active I can be, but I’d love to help out when I can!
Hey, I’d love to help! (Hi OGs!) I don’t know how active I can be, but I’d love to help out when I can!
6klg2iF.png
Username: Alurayune
Dragon: Enbea
Would you like to take on other dragons?: No
Can you help with Worldbuilding?: No
Can you help with backstories: Probably only for my own dragon, not too confident touching others'.
Anything else?:
Username: Alurayune
Dragon: Enbea
Would you like to take on other dragons?: No
Can you help with Worldbuilding?: No
Can you help with backstories: Probably only for my own dragon, not too confident touching others'.
Anything else?:
hhhahah.png
Dragon: DAKARIIII
Can you copy/paste?: As in the function? If so, yep
Can you rewrite what your dragon did: Most probably, will have to go look over it again though
Would you like to take on other dragons?: If only I had the time lol. No can do, my apologies D:
Can you be a beta reader, and suggest changes, ideas, etc?: S u r e .
Can you help with Worldbuilding?: Maybe? Yep!
Can you help with backstories: Maybe toss ideas, very unlikely.
Do you have discord?: Y e p .
Anything else?: dunno
Dragon: DAKARIIII
Can you copy/paste?: As in the function? If so, yep
Can you rewrite what your dragon did: Most probably, will have to go look over it again though
Would you like to take on other dragons?: If only I had the time lol. No can do, my apologies D:
Can you be a beta reader, and suggest changes, ideas, etc?: S u r e .
Can you help with Worldbuilding?: Maybe? Yep!
Can you help with backstories: Maybe toss ideas, very unlikely.
Do you have discord?: Y e p .
Anything else?: dunno
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png

If anyone else sees this and wants to help, you are welcome to join the discord!

@SpiritX
@groundzero
@Alurayune
@blob
@HydraTheOne

Hey guys!
If you have a discord, here is the invite link. If not, shoot me a pm! I’m going to create a doc sometime tomorrow, and we can start planning. We are going to have a lot of discussions on discord (hopefully lol) but I’ll keep the people who don’t have discord updated!

https://discord.gg/Ma8mQHQA
The link expires in 1 day. Please give yourself a nickname so we know who you are! (Ex: Cynderfire, Cynders, Glitch, Cynderfire (Glitch), etc)

Shoot me a pm if you don’t have discord!

If anyone else sees this and wants to help, you are welcome to join the discord!

@SpiritX
@groundzero
@Alurayune
@blob
@HydraTheOne

Hey guys!
If you have a discord, here is the invite link. If not, shoot me a pm! I’m going to create a doc sometime tomorrow, and we can start planning. We are going to have a lot of discussions on discord (hopefully lol) but I’ll keep the people who don’t have discord updated!

https://discord.gg/Ma8mQHQA
The link expires in 1 day. Please give yourself a nickname so we know who you are! (Ex: Cynderfire, Cynders, Glitch, Cynderfire (Glitch), etc)

Shoot me a pm if you don’t have discord!
1 2