Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL]Pretty Lair Manager
@MotherOfBeardies Thank you for the warning, it shoud be fine now (wrong manipulation on my side)
@MotherOfBeardies Thank you for the warning, it shoud be fine now (wrong manipulation on my side)
D1hGher.png Q05ZDBY.gif fQP3j38.png
@Chardons This is the best tracker I've ever seen! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Chardons This is the best tracker I've ever seen! Can I be added to the pinglist?
I use this sheet all the time, it's fantastic. Could you add me to the pinglist, please? Thanks so much
I use this sheet all the time, it's fantastic. Could you add me to the pinglist, please? Thanks so much
This is in need of an update for the genes Mosaic, Breakup, (these were already in there, my mistake), Stitched, and Patchwork, as well as the Veilspun breed and all genes included with it.
This is in need of an update for the genes Mosaic, Breakup, (these were already in there, my mistake), Stitched, and Patchwork, as well as the Veilspun breed and all genes included with it.
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
I used this exactly as you said and the statistics are not working for me, any dragons I edit just makes it say I have 1 less dragon I replaced 2 of the example dragons with my own and those don't work with the Dashboard page, the dragon page does work though.
I used this exactly as you said and the statistics are not working for me, any dragons I edit just makes it say I have 1 less dragon I replaced 2 of the example dragons with my own and those don't work with the Dashboard page, the dragon page does work though.
Hatchery (Dragon Shop) | Art Shop | Skin Shop
mlr1H8z.png
HowHaveINotFoundThisEarlierWhat

@Chardons Flaunt, Flair, Ribbon, Eel, new eyes?
I'm totally exploring this now ty X3

SorryForTheWrongPingAhh
HowHaveINotFoundThisEarlierWhat

@Chardons Flaunt, Flair, Ribbon, Eel, new eyes?
I'm totally exploring this now ty X3

SorryForTheWrongPingAhh
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

I hate to necro this thread, but @Chardons, since you haven't updated this in years, I would like to take over updating it in your stead; if you could guide me through how the scripting works so I can add all the missing stuff, I'd be grateful.

This is and always has been my favorite lair manager, I've yet to find one that matches up to this, and I want it to be usable in the modern day again.
I hate to necro this thread, but @Chardons, since you haven't updated this in years, I would like to take over updating it in your stead; if you could guide me through how the scripting works so I can add all the missing stuff, I'd be grateful.

This is and always has been my favorite lair manager, I've yet to find one that matches up to this, and I want it to be usable in the modern day again.
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
Hi @ReZonancE
I am happy (and surprised) to read your message ! I am still active in the game, but not hoarding new dragons anymore, so I've stopped using it.

The addition of ancient breeds kind of destroyed most of the functionality and even if I have archived to add the Gaoler, it still needs a lot a rework to have an easy way to update it.

I would be happy to give you the tour of the "backend" of my tool, but I warn you, it is really complex (even for me after so many years)

If after that warning, you still have the heart to see how it works, just mp me. I don't wanna keep this thread to up high in the forum.
Hi @ReZonancE
I am happy (and surprised) to read your message ! I am still active in the game, but not hoarding new dragons anymore, so I've stopped using it.

The addition of ancient breeds kind of destroyed most of the functionality and even if I have archived to add the Gaoler, it still needs a lot a rework to have an easy way to update it.

I would be happy to give you the tour of the "backend" of my tool, but I warn you, it is really complex (even for me after so many years)

If after that warning, you still have the heart to see how it works, just mp me. I don't wanna keep this thread to up high in the forum.
D1hGher.png Q05ZDBY.gif fQP3j38.png