Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Blocking People: Hatchlings
What does blocking do in terms of dragon sales? Can a person I block still buy the hatchlings I put up for sale?
What does blocking do in terms of dragon sales? Can a person I block still buy the hatchlings I put up for sale?
238975840&trans=1.jpg
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
@electronia

They cannot see any listings you put on the AH, so not really. It is possible for a blocked person to have a friend buy them instead but that does take a lot more work.
@electronia

They cannot see any listings you put on the AH, so not really. It is possible for a blocked person to have a friend buy them instead but that does take a lot more work.
mkpoaHZ.png
@Stormdance

Thank you for letting me know! :)
@Stormdance

Thank you for letting me know! :)
238975840&trans=1.jpg
@Stormdance @electronia an important note - a blocked user having someone else go around the block to purchase something for them or contact you around the block is against site rules and is something that can (and should) be reported.
@Stormdance @electronia an important note - a blocked user having someone else go around the block to purchase something for them or contact you around the block is against site rules and is something that can (and should) be reported.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Oh, thank you, noted.
@After
Oh, thank you, noted.
238975840&trans=1.jpg