Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2020
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40
Ooh! All the skins and accents are so pretty and the scene and the apparel! Oh my goodness I love it!
Ooh! All the skins and accents are so pretty and the scene and the apparel! Oh my goodness I love it!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Happy Rockbreakers! :D
Happy Rockbreakers! :D
sYJ7QdI.png
Everything looks great this festival! The new apparel item and scene are my favorites.

Even though I may not use skins/accents, the Lined to Life skin is absolutely gorgeous, and I just wanted to say the artist did an amazing job with it. It’s an interesting concept and has great contrast. It sticks out in the best way possible.

Happy Rockbreaker!
Everything looks great this festival! The new apparel item and scene are my favorites.

Even though I may not use skins/accents, the Lined to Life skin is absolutely gorgeous, and I just wanted to say the artist did an amazing job with it. It’s an interesting concept and has great contrast. It sticks out in the best way possible.

Happy Rockbreaker!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Happy Rockbreaker's! Orestes gives his wishes for everyone to have good fortune this fest! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53558856][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/535589/53558856_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy Rockbreaker's! Orestes gives his wishes for everyone to have good fortune this fest!

53558856_350.png
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
Happy Rockbreakers!!
Happy Rockbreakers!!
ldNLSdw.png
Happy Rockbreaker's my dude.
Happy Rockbreaker's my dude.
Happy Rockbreaker's! <3
Happy Rockbreaker's! <3
JGnDE4d.gifrTAdEJd.pngXcPtnq0.pngGDOso1a.gif
VrmmSen.gifI9CtFql.pngaBJ6ZMz.pngzKcvJhj.gif
Oh awesome! Very nice apparel and familiar, and the scene is cool too! Great work and usual :D
Oh awesome! Very nice apparel and familiar, and the scene is cool too! Great work and usual :D
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
how do i get the rock thing- im pressing the dig botton in gather items and its not giving me any
how do i get the rock thing- im pressing the dig botton in gather items and its not giving me any
Congrats to all of the winners of the skin contest! Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony.

brb while i cry cuz my skin lost
Congrats to all of the winners of the skin contest! Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony.

brb while i cry cuz my skin lost

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40