Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 ... 3185 3186
@F1r3storm078 yeah I realized it after I posted that you were worried about the female not the male. Haha. By the time I checked, they were already all been fed up.
@F1r3storm078 yeah I realized it after I posted that you were worried about the female not the male. Haha. By the time I checked, they were already all been fed up.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
Thank you again though for helping me in that way, honestly, @koyako
Thank you again though for helping me in that way, honestly, @koyako
What is the star below your name and profile picture on forum posts? What determines how many stars you have?
What is the star below your name and profile picture on forum posts? What determines how many stars you have?

aau5ycPUi.png S6TGTcM.png
WKtl2lb.png VjdktqS.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aatumblr_inline_nevqb7lMtD1rfz620.gif beck • he/him • 22 tumblr_inline_nevqb7lMtD1rfz620.gif
tumblr_inline_nfrepuYniV1rfz620.gif
cxleaCT.png
Seconding luckybarbarian, what determines that? Lair size?
Seconding luckybarbarian, what determines that? Lair size?
@luckybarbarian @KrystalRage

They indicate how many posts you've made.

http://www1.flightrising.com/search/forums?term=forum+star&poster=&topicid=&forum=help&when=0&sort=recent

1 star - start
2 stars - 50 posts
3 stars - 100 posts
4 stars - 200 posts
5 stars - 500 posts
shiny star - 1000 posts

Lair size dictates what type of lair and what location shows on your Clan Profile.
50 lair spaces - Mighty Lair
75 lair spaces - Venerable Lair
99 lair spaces - Ancient Lair
@luckybarbarian @KrystalRage

They indicate how many posts you've made.

http://www1.flightrising.com/search/forums?term=forum+star&poster=&topicid=&forum=help&when=0&sort=recent

1 star - start
2 stars - 50 posts
3 stars - 100 posts
4 stars - 200 posts
5 stars - 500 posts
shiny star - 1000 posts

Lair size dictates what type of lair and what location shows on your Clan Profile.
50 lair spaces - Mighty Lair
75 lair spaces - Venerable Lair
99 lair spaces - Ancient Lair
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Ok, so I've been wondering how the random name button gets its names. What does it choose from?
Ok, so I've been wondering how the random name button gets its names. What does it choose from?
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
@DarkPuffin staff uploaded a list of names for it when the site began. some were their ideas, but there was also a thread in the very early days where they added names posted by users (hence some of the... stranger ones in there). as far as i know, no new names have been added to it since.
@DarkPuffin staff uploaded a list of names for it when the site began. some were their ideas, but there was also a thread in the very early days where they added names posted by users (hence some of the... stranger ones in there). as far as i know, no new names have been added to it since.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
What size are the dragon profile bars in the coliseum? I've looked through the forums, but I can't find anything that says their specific size. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/401276/40127574.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/464085/46408433.png[/img] (like these)
What size are the dragon profile bars in the coliseum? I've looked through the forums, but I can't find anything that says their specific size.

40127574.png 46408433.png
(like these)
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@Zorua345 the Coliseum bars are 181px wide by 46px tall. c:

if you'd like to find this yourself on other images, one option is to right-click the image, open it in a new tab, and it should display the dimensions on the tab's title text. you can also right-click, hit Inspect, and check the information there. if you're on Chrome, you can hover over the image URL in the Inspect pane and it'll show a little tooltip giving the dimensions (or scroll down in the Styles window at the bottom of the pane to see the same).

a bit more convoluted method would be to copy and paste the image into an art program as a new file and check the canvas size there.
@Zorua345 the Coliseum bars are 181px wide by 46px tall. c:

if you'd like to find this yourself on other images, one option is to right-click the image, open it in a new tab, and it should display the dimensions on the tab's title text. you can also right-click, hit Inspect, and check the information there. if you're on Chrome, you can hover over the image URL in the Inspect pane and it'll show a little tooltip giving the dimensions (or scroll down in the Styles window at the bottom of the pane to see the same).

a bit more convoluted method would be to copy and paste the image into an art program as a new file and check the canvas size there.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I feel stupid asking because I’ve been around for quite a while, but I’m stuck on mobile only for the time being and not sure if this is “intended features” or a bug. Doesn’t everyone get bonus gathering turns for the first day of the festival? And then on top of that my flight (Earth) is dominant but I didn’t get those extra gathering turns either. I’m worried both sets of bonus gathering turns aren’t triggering for me because my clans food levels have hit zero (trying to grind coli for food on mobile is awful) but I thought they were supposed to be linked to activity not food level and I’ve been logging in regularly, so is it actually linked to food? Or am I crazy and the bonus gathering turns for day 1 isn’t a thing?
I feel stupid asking because I’ve been around for quite a while, but I’m stuck on mobile only for the time being and not sure if this is “intended features” or a bug. Doesn’t everyone get bonus gathering turns for the first day of the festival? And then on top of that my flight (Earth) is dominant but I didn’t get those extra gathering turns either. I’m worried both sets of bonus gathering turns aren’t triggering for me because my clans food levels have hit zero (trying to grind coli for food on mobile is awful) but I thought they were supposed to be linked to activity not food level and I’ve been logging in regularly, so is it actually linked to food? Or am I crazy and the bonus gathering turns for day 1 isn’t a thing?
EGjlGzP.png
1 2 ... 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 ... 3185 3186