Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 ... 3184 3185
@Sandcastle
While I can't answer for certain on whether advertising a server is actually allowed on here, if they are it would most likely fit best in either FR Discussion or General Discussion. I could potentially be wrong here though, so another voice would be nice
@Sandcastle
While I can't answer for certain on whether advertising a server is actually allowed on here, if they are it would most likely fit best in either FR Discussion or General Discussion. I could potentially be wrong here though, so another voice would be nice
How long does it take for baby dragons to mature?
How long does it take for baby dragons to mature?
@goldenpeony
Hatchlings will grow up on the sixth rollover after they're hatched. You can skip this process by using a Scroll of Maturity.
@goldenpeony
Hatchlings will grow up on the sixth rollover after they're hatched. You can skip this process by using a Scroll of Maturity.
fo11Vhp.png
@goldenpeony Like Naegiri says, just to add to make sure you click the incubate button each day! Also this looks a pretty decent guide: Breeding Dragons for Newbies!
@goldenpeony Like Naegiri says, just to add to make sure you click the incubate button each day! Also this looks a pretty decent guide: Breeding Dragons for Newbies!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Naegiri
@Nemalu

Thank you!
@Naegiri
@Nemalu

Thank you!
I know I ask too many questions here (sorry!) but does flight rising have an official discord server by any chance?
I know I ask too many questions here (sorry!) but does flight rising have an official discord server by any chance?
Hi, I had a question about Forums since I never use them

I want to make a forum thread where people can comment some items they want and I can trade them to the player whenever I get ahold of them, primarily for Hibernal Den items

I was thinking of it as an exchange of minor amounts of treasure for an item I'll probably get while grinding/gathering anyway

So my questions
1) Is there a specific Forum area to do this in? What is that are?
2) Would there be anything I have to be super careful with on an idea like this?
Hi, I had a question about Forums since I never use them

I want to make a forum thread where people can comment some items they want and I can trade them to the player whenever I get ahold of them, primarily for Hibernal Den items

I was thinking of it as an exchange of minor amounts of treasure for an item I'll probably get while grinding/gathering anyway

So my questions
1) Is there a specific Forum area to do this in? What is that are?
2) Would there be anything I have to be super careful with on an idea like this?
My skin shop! A work in progress, but I've got some pride accents already.
Check out my lair tabs to see dragons for sale
@goldenpeony no worries about questions, we're here to help! c: there isn't an official FR Discord, no. there are plenty of public and flight-specific ones, though! if you're interested in those, you can usually find a link or two by searching FR Discussion.

@Ethrinity item trades would go in Items for Sale. however i recommend you have the items on hand (and check prices on the AH to see the value of what you're attempting to get) before trying to trade them for HibDen items. if people are looking for trades, most folks won't be interested in waiting, particularly if there's no real guarantee you'll get the item(s) they want.
@goldenpeony no worries about questions, we're here to help! c: there isn't an official FR Discord, no. there are plenty of public and flight-specific ones, though! if you're interested in those, you can usually find a link or two by searching FR Discussion.

@Ethrinity item trades would go in Items for Sale. however i recommend you have the items on hand (and check prices on the AH to see the value of what you're attempting to get) before trying to trade them for HibDen items. if people are looking for trades, most folks won't be interested in waiting, particularly if there's no real guarantee you'll get the item(s) they want.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Okay so I am really confused. I went to breed a gaoler i bought thats female with a male gaoler i own. I assayed the bloodlines and it said they can breed and i went to see what the dragonets would like by previewing the breeding but the female doesnt show up as breedable although she is? Like she doesnt show up at all in any of the available females but it says she is breedable on her page. I have no earthly idea as to whats up and so I thought i might ask here, so if any of you have any advice please feel free to let me know because until then I have no idea what else to do..
Okay so I am really confused. I went to breed a gaoler i bought thats female with a male gaoler i own. I assayed the bloodlines and it said they can breed and i went to see what the dragonets would like by previewing the breeding but the female doesnt show up as breedable although she is? Like she doesnt show up at all in any of the available females but it says she is breedable on her page. I have no earthly idea as to whats up and so I thought i might ask here, so if any of you have any advice please feel free to let me know because until then I have no idea what else to do..
Okay thank you and it was the female aristotle, turns out i was dumb and didnt realize she hadnt eaten XD, thank you again @Koyako
Okay thank you and it was the female aristotle, turns out i was dumb and didnt realize she hadnt eaten XD, thank you again @Koyako
1 2 ... 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 ... 3184 3185