Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Veilspun Breeding cool down
I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or not, so I wanted to drop it here. I did see the side bar notice about the Veilspun breeding cooldowns changing from 25 to 20 days.

So, I bought two hatchlings, they are a day apart in age and used scrolls to change them over to Veilspun, though, I think they are still retaining their former breed cool downs. The Six day old has a breeding date of December 2, while the 7 day old has a date of December 9th. They should only have been a day apart in cooldowns, unless I'm missing something?

The 6 day old had been a Skydancer and the 7 day old had been an Imperial, previously.
I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or not, so I wanted to drop it here. I did see the side bar notice about the Veilspun breeding cooldowns changing from 25 to 20 days.

So, I bought two hatchlings, they are a day apart in age and used scrolls to change them over to Veilspun, though, I think they are still retaining their former breed cool downs. The Six day old has a breeding date of December 2, while the 7 day old has a date of December 9th. They should only have been a day apart in cooldowns, unless I'm missing something?

The 6 day old had been a Skydancer and the 7 day old had been an Imperial, previously.
@Inkforwords breeding cooldown does not reset when the dragon is breed changed. the original cooldown will run its course, and the new breed's cooldown will kick in only after the first one is done. so if dragon is breed changed when they have 30 days of cooldown remaining, it stays that way.
@Inkforwords breeding cooldown does not reset when the dragon is breed changed. the original cooldown will run its course, and the new breed's cooldown will kick in only after the first one is done. so if dragon is breed changed when they have 30 days of cooldown remaining, it stays that way.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark Thank you! I thought might have been it, but I haven't used a breed change scroll in a long time.
@Ralzakark Thank you! I thought might have been it, but I haven't used a breed change scroll in a long time.