Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction House can not retrieve search
I recently set up some new search parameters for dragons in the auction house. I have “generation”, “element”, and primary, secondary, and tertiary colors selected.

I do have a massive amount of colors selected for each section, I don’t know if this is causing the problem, but once I created the search and save it, it doesn’t seem retrievable. I keep getting the message “Sorry, your search results could not be retrieved due to an error.” when I select it from my saved searches. I have tried multiple times over several days and have gotten the same error. I even deleted the saved search and tried it again from scratch and still having the same error.

All of my other older saved searches are working and I tried creating a new, less complicated search and it is opened with no problem. This has especially been an issue because I have to renter every color one by one and it takes forever for me to do the search right now.

I am working on an IPAD Pro (ipad os 14.2) using Safari
I recently set up some new search parameters for dragons in the auction house. I have “generation”, “element”, and primary, secondary, and tertiary colors selected.

I do have a massive amount of colors selected for each section, I don’t know if this is causing the problem, but once I created the search and save it, it doesn’t seem retrievable. I keep getting the message “Sorry, your search results could not be retrieved due to an error.” when I select it from my saved searches. I have tried multiple times over several days and have gotten the same error. I even deleted the saved search and tried it again from scratch and still having the same error.

All of my other older saved searches are working and I tried creating a new, less complicated search and it is opened with no problem. This has especially been an issue because I have to renter every color one by one and it takes forever for me to do the search right now.

I am working on an IPAD Pro (ipad os 14.2) using Safari
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Jinkx

It seems likely there's a hard limit to the number of variables allowed. There are other portions of the site that also have hard limits for searching as well (dragon search). Without testing or a word from the admins it's difficult to say.

@Jinkx

It seems likely there's a hard limit to the number of variables allowed. There are other portions of the site that also have hard limits for searching as well (dragon search). Without testing or a word from the admins it's difficult to say.

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Thank you for your response, I was thankfully able to find a way around it so I don’t have to renter it every time
@Nightwind

Thank you for your response, I was thankfully able to find a way around it so I don’t have to renter it every time
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png