Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Looking for new games to try?
1 2
If you like horror I recommend Little Nightmares. It's a horror platformer where you play as a girl in a yellow raincoat named Six who (without spoiling anything) has to escape from giant humanoid monsters who want to harm you.

If you don't like horror, another game (another platformer) is Unravel. You play as a little creature made of yarn who has to travel through the environment while solving puzzles and avoiding dangers. It's pretty fun!
If you like horror I recommend Little Nightmares. It's a horror platformer where you play as a girl in a yellow raincoat named Six who (without spoiling anything) has to escape from giant humanoid monsters who want to harm you.

If you don't like horror, another game (another platformer) is Unravel. You play as a little creature made of yarn who has to travel through the environment while solving puzzles and avoiding dangers. It's pretty fun!
You played fire emblem? Try Valkyria Chronicles if you haven't already. It's kind of a similar theme, (military and tactical). It's really hard and has a wonderful plot. The thing you play it on depends on the game in the series you're playing. (Oh and, if you didn't already PLAY ALL OF THE GAMES IN FIRE EMBLEM [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=rainbow size=1] But, personally I don't like any of the games after RD).
You played fire emblem? Try Valkyria Chronicles if you haven't already. It's kind of a similar theme, (military and tactical). It's really hard and has a wonderful plot. The thing you play it on depends on the game in the series you're playing.

(Oh and, if you didn't already PLAY ALL OF THE GAMES IN FIRE EMBLEM But, personally I don't like any of the games after RD).
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
Hades :3
Hades :3
not sure if you've tried any of the assassin's creed games but if not, any of them past Black Flag might hit some of those criteria! the newer ones (especially Origins/Odyssey) are more open-world and they all have pretty interesting story imho.
not sure if you've tried any of the assassin's creed games but if not, any of them past Black Flag might hit some of those criteria! the newer ones (especially Origins/Odyssey) are more open-world and they all have pretty interesting story imho.
Horizon: Zero Dawn!
A huge map to explore, and great gameplay to go with it. Paired with, in my opinion, great characters and story. Its definitely one of my favorite games of all time.
Horizon: Zero Dawn!
A huge map to explore, and great gameplay to go with it. Paired with, in my opinion, great characters and story. Its definitely one of my favorite games of all time.
To hop onto the FE-vibes maybe trying Disgaea 4 or 5 for the Switch?
It's like ... JRPG with strategy-gameplay? More or less. It becomes less tactical the higher you grind but if you don't grind - that games are a bit of a challenge. Also the story is hilarious - I'm playing 4 right now and I'm laughing so hard sometimes XD
You can grind pretty insanely in both games - overpowering everything in your way but it's not a must have.
5 might have a demo you can try and it seems like a long demo? Both are on Steam and PS4 as well if I remember correctly. But get them on Switch because handheld-mode is pretty comfortable if you do some grinding or just want to play in bed.
To hop onto the FE-vibes maybe trying Disgaea 4 or 5 for the Switch?
It's like ... JRPG with strategy-gameplay? More or less. It becomes less tactical the higher you grind but if you don't grind - that games are a bit of a challenge. Also the story is hilarious - I'm playing 4 right now and I'm laughing so hard sometimes XD
You can grind pretty insanely in both games - overpowering everything in your way but it's not a must have.
5 might have a demo you can try and it seems like a long demo? Both are on Steam and PS4 as well if I remember correctly. But get them on Switch because handheld-mode is pretty comfortable if you do some grinding or just want to play in bed.
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
1 2