Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 180 181
My gems are gone, but my heart is full. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65104402][img=50x50]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651045/65104402_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65091034][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650911/65091034_350.png[/img][/url] [size=2]Also, I don't know what everyone's talking about with Abyss Shell/Web. I think it looks amazing.[/size]
My gems are gone, but my heart is full.
65104402_350.png65091034_350.png

Also, I don't know what everyone's talking about with Abyss Shell/Web. I think it looks amazing.
HQsa6bD.png FR + 1 fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
they/them
INTP
True Neutral

(I like to chill.)
14.png
UugYXap.png
I realized the term 'cashgrab' wasn't right, and I apologize for that and take that back, since they've done a lot for us and some great free releases. But people should be allowed to be disappointed without others being rude and condescending. There are real people behind those dragon icons, and they come to escape and voice their opinion on a thread that allows [b]both positive and negative views.[/b] Don't dogpile on others just because they want to express their disappointment. Successful games need to be open to all types of feedback, which is why FR game devs allows negative feedback. (when it's respectful) Harassing people for it is not okay, and is scaring people to not provide that feedback they need to help this site grow. Let people be disappointed. [b]Don't get aggressive at them for having an respectful unpopular opinion.[/b] Other than that, this breed has been growing on me! I'm slowly saving up for this one here, for my eyebleeding collection. Lisa frank Veilspun dragons anyone? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=66&breed=19&element=3&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=60&winggene=63&wings=130&auth=e4581005e0b3f3d03b5e5e4ff4e019ca86ae378b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The familiars are so freaking adorable, I can't wait to unlock the other variation! Thanks for giving us some cute familiars <3 [size=1](This will be my last post for quite a while)[/size]
I realized the term 'cashgrab' wasn't right, and I apologize for that and take that back, since they've done a lot for us and some great free releases.

But people should be allowed to be disappointed without others being rude and condescending. There are real people behind those dragon icons, and they come to escape and voice their opinion on a thread that allows both positive and negative views.

Don't dogpile on others just because they want to express their disappointment. Successful games need to be open to all types of feedback, which is why FR game devs allows negative feedback. (when it's respectful)

Harassing people for it is not okay, and is scaring people to not provide that feedback they need to help this site grow. Let people be disappointed. Don't get aggressive at them for having an respectful unpopular opinion.

Other than that, this breed has been growing on me! I'm slowly saving up for this one here, for my eyebleeding collection. Lisa frank Veilspun dragons anyone?

dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=66&breed=19&element=3&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=60&winggene=63&wings=130&auth=e4581005e0b3f3d03b5e5e4ff4e019ca86ae378b&dummyext=prev.png

The familiars are so freaking adorable, I can't wait to unlock the other variation! Thanks for giving us some cute familiars <3

(This will be my last post for quite a while)
73400185_QGhKtUE3x8ejuLQ.png L8McelQ.png
> He/Him; FtM
> Disabled
> Adult user
> +3hr server time

L8McelQ.png
L8McelQ.png
Links;
> Color challenge
> My wishlist!
> CS for FR

L8McelQ.png
@Bones Apollo is stunning [emoji=veilspun star size=1] It’s like...he was always meant to look as he does now. I gotta bite the bullet and spend some gems on one of these beautiful bad boys.
@Bones
Apollo is stunning It’s like...he was always meant to look as he does now.

I gotta bite the bullet and spend some gems on one of these beautiful bad boys.
Signature goes here.
@Crazybonez

Ahh, thank you! And right? I was thinking the same thing - I've been holding onto that guy for a while not really knowing what to do with him and then they released these and holy wow it fit him perfectly. This breed is definitely worth the gems!

P.S. Love your UN, lol
@Crazybonez

Ahh, thank you! And right? I was thinking the same thing - I've been holding onto that guy for a while not really knowing what to do with him and then they released these and holy wow it fit him perfectly. This breed is definitely worth the gems!

P.S. Love your UN, lol
Fd5cQVO.png
@Bones Yup, definitely worth it. Some day I’ll have a pair that will look something like this, but I’ll sit on the idea to be sure before I spend the gems. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=145&tertgene=57&winggene=60&wings=135&auth=4f2df4df8d3dad37ce1b23450b12771afd07d6e4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=63&winggene=66&wings=126&auth=b3e25cc0b6693e4c07d5f83dc5889636b8ba3960&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And yeah, I was gonna mention that too...nice UN, lol!
@Bones
Yup, definitely worth it. Some day I’ll have a pair that will look something like this, but I’ll sit on the idea to be sure before I spend the gems.

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=145&tertgene=57&winggene=60&wings=135&auth=4f2df4df8d3dad37ce1b23450b12771afd07d6e4&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=68&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=63&winggene=66&wings=126&auth=b3e25cc0b6693e4c07d5f83dc5889636b8ba3960&dummyext=prev.png

And yeah, I was gonna mention that too...nice UN, lol!
Signature goes here.
Can anyone help?

I just can't seem to find out how to get a hold of of the new breed release.

Was it supposed to be in Galore's Glorious gifts? Do I need to buy it in the marketplace for gems? I don't see that as an option in my marketplace. That piece of information seems to be missing for me.

Anyone with info about this, please let me know. The forum release didn't give that information, unless I had to watch the videos.....which I did not.

Thanks for any help.
Can anyone help?

I just can't seem to find out how to get a hold of of the new breed release.

Was it supposed to be in Galore's Glorious gifts? Do I need to buy it in the marketplace for gems? I don't see that as an option in my marketplace. That piece of information seems to be missing for me.

Anyone with info about this, please let me know. The forum release didn't give that information, unless I had to watch the videos.....which I did not.

Thanks for any help.
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo7_500.png
Einstein: Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
@Crazybonez

I'm a sucker for blues and/or matchy combos, so this pair is perfection. ^^ No matter what you decide on though, I hope you wind up loving them!
@Crazybonez

I'm a sucker for blues and/or matchy combos, so this pair is perfection. ^^ No matter what you decide on though, I hope you wind up loving them!
Fd5cQVO.png
@MerryMuse You mean the breed change scrolls? If so: [quote]If you’re looking to change your dragons into Veilspun, breed change scrolls will be stocking in the Gem Marketplace.[/quote]
@MerryMuse

You mean the breed change scrolls? If so:
Quote:
If you’re looking to change your dragons into Veilspun, breed change scrolls will be stocking in the Gem Marketplace.
Fd5cQVO.png
HOLY **** LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIES
HOLY **** LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIES
ari // 26 // agender
they/them or he/him
read golden kamuy

tumblr_inline_ojq6kubwbq1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
@Bones
Thanks, I went with that color scheme cuz I like dark stuff and am trying to stick with dragons that match my clan’s eye color.

@MerryMuse
^^What Bones said. And, no free scrolls or eggs this time :/
@Bones
Thanks, I went with that color scheme cuz I like dark stuff and am trying to stick with dragons that match my clan’s eye color.

@MerryMuse
^^What Bones said. And, no free scrolls or eggs this time :/
Signature goes here.
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 180 181