Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Minty's Poem / Lore Shop [Open!]
1 2 3 4 5
@Franchesca

Yes, I will ping you when more slots open up! ^^

@aequora

I would say 25kt/g for the poem, yours should be done today c:
@Franchesca

Yes, I will ping you when more slots open up! ^^

@aequora

I would say 25kt/g for the poem, yours should be done today c:

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
this is so cool Minty!! :D
keep up the good work!!
this is so cool Minty!! :D
keep up the good work!!
VxOtqjN.pngVoQaqlF.png
nice work minty!!
your poem is nice <3
nice work minty!!
your poem is nice <3
i1iQAE3.pngqN1OyUr.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
@MintyKitsune Hi, are you still open? I'd love to get more poetry done!
@MintyKitsune Hi, are you still open? I'd love to get more poetry done!
edf798ca937fac49e30f192b32dd1f8300063ecf.png
@aequora

Yes, actually, I'd be happy to do poetry for you!
@aequora

Yes, actually, I'd be happy to do poetry for you!

~ she/they! biromantic!!

Awesome - I'm glad to hear you're still open, as I loved the poem for Valencia :) Username: aequora Name of Dragon or Other Character: Coral Image of Dragon or Other Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62820066][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628201/62820066_350.png[/img][/url] Type of Poem (Haiku, Free Verse, ect.): short poem Specific Plot/Struggle: always staying behind to tend to the home, chattering away to her children about the tales other dragons bring back from their adventures, how she'd like to go out on adventure but someone needs to care for their home. Dragon Personality: excitable, got a bit of wanderlust, kind, friendly Previous Lore (If Any): she has some lore regarding her clownfish subspecies in her bio, but no specific lore Type of Payment: treasure Other: Possibly Use as an Example: yes
Awesome - I'm glad to hear you're still open, as I loved the poem for Valencia :)

Username: aequora

Name of Dragon or Other Character: Coral

Image of Dragon or Other Character:
62820066_350.png

Type of Poem (Haiku, Free Verse, ect.): short poem

Specific Plot/Struggle:
always staying behind to tend to the home, chattering away to her children about the tales other dragons bring back from their adventures, how she'd like to go out on adventure but someone needs to care for their home.

Dragon Personality:
excitable, got a bit of wanderlust, kind, friendly

Previous Lore (If Any):
she has some lore regarding her clownfish subspecies in her bio, but no specific lore

Type of Payment:
treasure

Other:

Possibly Use as an Example: yes
edf798ca937fac49e30f192b32dd1f8300063ecf.png
bump :D
bump :D

~ she/they! biromantic!!

@MintyKitsune Hi I would love some lore done! Please let me know if you are uncomfortable at all! Lore Order -- Username: DollSludge Name of Dragon or Other Character: Lucifer Image of Dragon or Other Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64819668][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648197/64819668_350.png[/img][/url] Type of Lore (Short Story, Backstory, ect.): The moment Perspective: Lucifer's perspective Specific Plot: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65193699]Salem[/url] finally has the courage to confess to Lucifer after being his best friend for so long. Salem invites him on a walk in the woods so that he can confess (I can send a PM with more details if needed :>) Dragon Personality: Lucifer is a reserved dragon, prefering to stay in his house all day with his spells. He is a bit competitive though with Salem. He is also quite calm and collected. Previous Lore (If Any): There is some Lore in his bio to reference as well as a short story in Salem's bio. Type of Payment: Gems Other: Lucifer keeps his mask on almost all of the time and only takes it off for a few people. He has a scar on his eye he is ashamed of from an accident. It would be cool if that could be incorporated :> Possible Use as Example?: Sure
@MintyKitsune

Hi I would love some lore done! Please let me know if you are uncomfortable at all!

Lore Order
--
Username: DollSludge

Name of Dragon or Other Character: Lucifer

Image of Dragon or Other Character: 64819668_350.png

Type of Lore (Short Story, Backstory, ect.): The moment

Perspective: Lucifer's perspective

Specific Plot: Salem finally has the courage to confess to Lucifer after being his best friend for so long. Salem invites him on a walk in the woods so that he can confess (I can send a PM with more details if needed :>)

Dragon Personality: Lucifer is a reserved dragon, prefering to stay in his house all day with his spells. He is a bit competitive though with Salem. He is also quite calm and collected.

Previous Lore (If Any): There is some Lore in his bio to reference as well as a short story in Salem's bio.

Type of Payment: Gems

Other: Lucifer keeps his mask on almost all of the time and only takes it off for a few people. He has a scar on his eye he is ashamed of from an accident. It would be cool if that could be incorporated :>

Possible Use as Example?: Sure
Lukas|| They/He/Doll || +3 FR Time
Item-9.png
@DollSludge

Sure! I have a bunch of ideas in my head for this!! :D

Would you rather me do 1st person or 3rd person?
@DollSludge

Sure! I have a bunch of ideas in my head for this!! :D

Would you rather me do 1st person or 3rd person?

~ she/they! biromantic!!

@MintyKitsune

3rd person would be great!
@MintyKitsune

3rd person would be great!
Lukas|| They/He/Doll || +3 FR Time
Item-9.png
1 2 3 4 5